Other clubs' transfers

Greg

For some reason I always thought Bernardo Silva was more of a central midfielder.

There is talk of him taking over David Silva's role eventually. Their central midfield options are "quite" good too though.......

God I'm jealous.

Stops him going to a rival as well I guess.

If they want to win the champions league they'll need to improve their squad, so I think he's a good signing.

People forget how good Mahrez was a few seasons ago & how he's largely been waiting to move for a couple seasons also.

Guardiola has Sterling scoring 18 a season, Mahrez was already capable of that. He could go up to another level at City with motivation again. Who knows.

A lot of the Forest fans I know don’t want him back ffs. Reckon the wages would be wasted on him. We’ve heard no rumours at all about that sack of shit fucking off this summer

André Gomes linked with Arsenal. My first thought was "such a Wenger signing" but then I remembered...

We're apparently going to finalise Lenglet this week. Not sure what to think. We do need a CB, but I haven't been particularly impressed by him, certainly not at the figure quoted (€35m)

Guest neesy111

Funny with how much Barca have spent in the last few years, there are still glaring holes in the team.

It's not funny!  :rant:

We sacked our DF a few weeks ago. We're on the third DF in 4 years.

I think your recent business has been slightly better, 3-4 years it was rotten.