Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Yep, Marca claim that it has been agreed with the player, and they are essentially Pérez's mouthpiece.

They probably need that cash to buy either one of Neymar/Mbpappé from PSG. Whoever goes further in the WC is my bet.

Has to be Neymar - £250m

Rather they buy Neymar than Mbappé, fwiw. That boy is so going to dominate football.

Neymar feels like a Madrid player like. Mbappe you can see ending up at Barca pretty soon, I think he'll be too big for even a Man Utd or City soon, especially if the tournament keeps going well for him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Mbappe looks the real deal like and while neymarmis arguably the 3rd or 4’th best player on the planet at the moment I’d rather go with the young French lad due to the baggage and hangers on with Neymar. It’s Madrid though, they need Galacticos and I imagine they would sell more shirts with Neymar. Nice problems to have though...

Guest Howaythetoon

Hearing that Ronaldo really is going to Juve now.

Great player, but how long will they get out of him, 2 years and 25 + league goals a season? Is it simply for the prestige/shirt sales or such?

Great player, but how long will they get out of him, 2 years and 25 + league goals a season? Is it simply for the prestige/shirt sales or such?

He could potentially win them a champions league with how good his record is in the knockout rounds of that competition. No reason he won’t still be scoring a decent amount of goals for 3-4 years in a dominant Juve side in the Serie A too.

He could potentially win them a champions league with how good his record is in the knockout rounds of that competition. No reason he won’t still be scoring a decent amount of goals for 3-4 years in a dominant Juve side in the Serie A too.

Personally I don't think adding Ronaldo alone turns Juve into CL candidates unless they improve elsewhere. They'd secure their stranglehold on the Serie A title, for sure.

Personally I don't think adding Ronaldo alone turns Juve into CL candidates unless they improve elsewhere. They'd secure their stranglehold on the Serie A title, for sure.

They made the final in 2017 and only went out to Madrid this season to a last minute penalty. I think they’d have as good as chance as any with Ronaldo particularly as Madrid will be significantly weaker in the competition now regardless of who they replace him with imo.

The move makes things a lot more interesting anyway, be interesting to see what sort of ripple effect it has. Madrid will have to spend a fortune on Neymar/Mbappe and I’m not sure just one of those two would be enough, they already were struggling last season as it is. Could they afford a second star like Hazard on top of that?

John Bostock has joined Toulouse. He's had some career since Palace and Spurs got into a fight about him 10 years ago

Gone from Palace to Spurs (with a loan spell in Toronto amongst many others) to Antwerp to OH Leuven to Lens to Bursaspor and now at Toulouse in Ligue 1. He's only 26

Guest neesy111

Really good signing, we will have to make do with having Dummett for the next 10 years.