Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, KDT said:

Apart from the London 'pull'  there's really absolutely no reason to pick Arsenal over Man City if it's a straight choice between the two.

Can think of 115 reasons that might be thought of. Even if I expect nothing will come of it.

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Rice doesn’t seem like a City player to me. He’s not going to oust Rodri so I’m struggling to see where he fits. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he got converted to a centre half. 

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Rice doesn’t seem like a City player to me. He’s not going to oust Rodri so I’m struggling to see where he fits. 

Agree. He’s no Gundogan or Silva replacement and they’ve signed Kovacic.

27 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Will laugh after Tonali is confirmed, last thing we want is them coming in for him. 

Arsenal will go for Caicedo, he is Chelsea’s number one target but apparently prefers Arsenal.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Arsenal will go for Caicedo, he is Chelsea’s number one target but apparently prefers Arsenal.

Huge fee for him, he’s not homegrown either right?

one good season and the asking price is 80m it’s nuts :lol:

If Rice knows what's good for him he goes to Man City. Obviously he gets MORE games at Aresnal but arguably still plays 30+ at City.

The biggest factor has to be Pep though, surely no player would choose Arteta over him. 

23 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Double pivot with Rodri. De Bruyne ahead.

14 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

If Rice knows what's good for him he goes to Man City. Obviously he gets MORE games at Aresnal but arguably still plays 30+ at City.

The biggest factor has to be Pep though, surely no player would choose Arteta over him. 

Personally think they’re both great options for him but if he cares about winning things then Man City are of course the number one option. Probably the number one option in world football if you want silverware 

41 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Personally think they’re both great options for him but if he cares about winning things then Man City are of course the number one option. Probably the number one option in world football if you want silverware 

Not disagreeing with this. Just think it depends on your mentality as a player. Me personally I’d much rather fight against Man City and take the title from them than join them and almost be guaranteed it on a plate. 

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Not disagreeing with this. Just think it depends on your mentality as a player. Me personally I’d much rather fight against Man City and take the title from them than join them and almost be guaranteed it on a plate. 

I think working with Pep is a massive thing as well. You don't often get the chance to work with arguably the best manager of all time.