Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Romano says we're after both Diaby and Doku.

I only know two things about Doku. One is that his hamstrings are fucked. The other is that his name sounds a bit like Roku, and it confuses me.

Anyway, COME ON, MONCHI, YOU MAD BASTARD!

24 minutes ago, brummie said:

Romano says we're after both Diaby and Doku.

I only know two things about Doku. One is that his hamstrings are fucked. The other is that his name sounds a bit like Roku, and it confuses me.

Anyway, COME ON, MONCHI, YOU MAD BASTARD!

Keep thinking of this guy when I read Doku.

image.jpeg.e0bed9fe9bb00104b0ac02096415f002.jpeg

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

In a similar vein, I've identified Margot Robbie as a potential target to entertain me this evening.

Signed a new contract last summer despite several bids from Arsenal but he's now going to go to that absolute clown show?

Spurs make me laugh.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Mad Everton would have him back after the January shenanigans.

There's an element of humiliation in it, for sure.

Everton fans get absurdly indignant at the drop of a hat, so I can imagine what their forums are like now. 

14 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Suppose it’s just the current way of saying not for sale 

If a major club comes calling then the player will have his head turned anyway. It'll just be a case of setting a realistic fee at some point. if not this year, then next.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

In a similar vein, I've identified Margot Robbie as a potential target to entertain me this evening.

Signed a new contract last summer despite several bids from Arsenal but he's now going to go to that absolute clown show?

Spurs make me laugh.

Are you lot in the market for another striker ? A mate of mine is a big Villa fan, and he’s a little concerned you are light up there without any real links to sign another one ?

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

Spurs make me laugh.

Your sounding like @Milanista 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Are you lot in the market for another striker ? A mate of mine is a big Villa fan, and he’s a little concerned you are light up there without any real links to sign another one ?

I hope so. 

Just now, TRon said:

I can't really think why a player would want to leave Villa for Spurs right now tbh. Could only be wages I suppose, certainly not ambition.

But it’s the bright lights of Lahhhndahhn, innit?