Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Either the quotes kick the cunts into gear or pisses them off.

We all know which it'll be.  People thought it couldn't get worse.. wait til Rafa is sacked, man :lol:

To be fair, I can’t wait. Needs to happen to kickstart this.

Guest firetotheworks

This is no offence to anyone on here, but I can not see why anyone would still turn up for games after this. I can't wrap my head around it at all.

You can't see why people would want to turn up and protest? That's the best answer. Not going has proven not to work as there's enough happy clappers to take the seats of the legitimate, knowledgeable supporters that don't go.

The evidence would suggest otherwise.

https://twitter.com/bigchrisholt/status/1021338404104097799

Fundamental and strategic in its intent from Rafa this.

At any other time in our history (even the positive times under KK and SBR) we’d have been given some lip service after a gubbing in a nothing match.

This is a coordinated attack right here. And I fucking love it.

This is going to herald some serious headlines folks. Pressure now up to the max on the fat cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

This is no offence to anyone on here, but I can not see why anyone would still turn up for games after this. I can't wrap my head around it at all.

Because you see, there's this team on one hand and the regime on the same fucking hand.

I venomously hate whoever coined that phrase. It's such shit.

I get why it was coined like, but I hate how it's just absolutely not possible to support the team but not the regime at the same time, but that it's absolutely insisted upon that they can.

You can't see why people would want to turn up and protest? That's the best answer. Not going has proven not to work as there's enough happy clappers to take the seats of the legitimate, knowledgeable supporters that don't go.

The evidence would suggest otherwise.

https://twitter.com/bigchrisholt/status/1021338404104097799

Boycotting games en mass is different to the odd knowledgeable fan jacking in his season ticket. Mass boycotts is the best protest. Will it happen? Not in a million years. There's probably at least 100 active members on this forum who've stopped going to matches in protest over Ashley in the past ten years, and what has happened to average attendance as a result? They just got replaced with casual fans - that's the point I was making.

It would be more damaging and meaningful if all the season ticket holders were proper fans, then things like the boycotts might happen, then whole-stadium protests might happen. The collective strength of the match-going fanbase as one entity, like Liverpool for example.

Rafa needs to just walk. The only person he's helping by staying is Ashley. He worked miracles from February on last season to keep us up, in-spite of Ashley fucking him over in January and the previous two transfer windows, and Ashley just stuck an extra £100m on the valuation of the club for Rafa's effort.

We all know which it'll be.  People thought it couldn't get worse.. wait til Rafa is sacked, man :lol:

I mean, same

..but Rafa  :weep: Never want him to leave, man

I mean, same

..but Rafa  :weep: Never want him to leave, man

When he’s managing F.C. of Newcastle in the lower conference leagues, we’ll still love him.

Rafa needs to just walk. The only person he's helping by staying is Ashley. He worked miracles from February on last season to keep us up, in-spite of Ashley fucking him over in January and the previous two transfer windows, and Ashley just stuck an extra £100m on the valuation of the club for Rafa's effort.

He'll be gone at the end of the season anyway. Would rather him still be here to fight in our corner as long as it's tenable.