Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

For years I've not gone to the ground even holding back taking 6 year old daughter when it should be actively encouraged and a classic father moment.

This is the nail in the coffin. Fuck the club fuck that fucking piece of shit cunt and I hope the whole bastard lot burns to the fucking ground.

Guest Open_C

Grim stuff.  Would feel marginally better if stiffy could be convinced to extend his girlfriend metaphor to cover the situation, though

Heart broken. There's no way will appoint a manager anywhere near his calibre again under Ashley. Rafa brought hope and a sense of progression, a bit of investment like the majority of clugs outside top 6 get and we would have been up there.

This season will be a monumental collapse and relegation. Players will be gutted and drop form too.

Think thats me done lads. Back to the purgatory years and relegations? Fuck that. Will keep an eye on the take over stuff but its starting to look like Ashley will price this takeover out of reach.

It's not even about Rafa really at this stage. It's just the evidence that the club has no future. It's not even like a new manager might do well and change the entire philosophy. We're stuck with an owner who has absolutely no desire to compete.

If Rafa wanted more money, a different length contract, a signing on fee etc, I'd take this news a lot better. All he wanted was to sign players who could take the club forward and help build a future. Without out, we're soulless.

For all of you saying you're now done, please don't leave N-O. This place is better with all of you.

Big picture, it would probably have been better if Rafa had never come to Newcastle.

No. We were reminded what this club is capable of when someone with an ounce of decency gets to lead it. We should never forget that.

Ashley is an pathological abuser. It would not surprise me if the club did now get sold to deflect attention from this, but to another of his cronies such as Kenyon, so Ashley is able to keep his fingers in the pie without having to show his face.

Gonna be a fucking disgrace if there are more than 20,000 at our first home game of the season. How can fans just sit back and accept this for fucks sake?  Every other club would have done something but not us, let's just keep going and moan a bit

fuck it all, man

Guaranteed to stil be 50000 supporting the team, not the regime they've passed over £600 to.

Well it's only unfathomable if you have no knowledge of Mike Ashley whatsoever, Benitez is Ashley's worst nightmare in some regards. Too much hassle despite the ££ saved in not spending on better players because of the quality of the manager.

Curblishley / Phil Brown / Kinnear / Pardew again / Allardyce . Place your bets, please.

People at work coming up to me and asking me where I reckon he'll end up. How about fuck off.

Smoggy at work telling me how Rafa's off to China for £12m and that all 'the talk' was about Mourinho.

How about shut up and fuck off.