Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Will surely walk away when we don't sign anyone this window.

Will see the season out imo - then walk.

Ne chance. He's got pride, but he's no mug. Having a relegation on his CV that was 100% under his tenure is not something he wants. Even if Ashley has handicapped him 3 windows running.

Imagine getting pleasure from watching your club fail, just to say "I told you so". You are a sad man Dokko :lol:

No pleasure. But if people are going to be arseholes towards my opinions I’m going to call them out on it when my fears are being realised. Pcp were chancers, that’s been obvious to me for a few weeks now. They’ve no place running a football club and without a buyer Rafa walks.

Rather be wrong and getting shit for that tbh, but didn’t deserve the shit in the first place.

Maybe next time people will actually listen to opinions that don’t match their own without being dicks.

I think he respects the fans' feelings towards him too much to leave mid-season. He's not a massively emotional, knee-jerk type of character.

Without a takeover I think he'll leave at the end of the season, whether we stay up or not.

I think he respects the fans' feelings towards him too much to leave mid-season. He's not a massively emotional, knee-jerk type of character.

Without a takeover I think he'll leave at the end of the season, whether we stay up or not.

Nothing to do with the five million reported clause then which i think is more the reason. I was gobsmacked he didn't leave in the summer and it has to be this clause being the only reason as he has been totally undermined since last January but is still there.

Well he'd still have to pay it in the summer. ???

Well he'd still have to pay it in the summer. ???

He will wait until he's sacked and Ashley won't do that as he would have already or for another club to come in and pay the compo

Er, well I think he'll walk in the summer. That's why I posted that.

I think your probably right but a good humping on Saturday night could change a few things.

Er, well I think he'll walk in the summer. That's why I posted that.

So he is going to fork out 5 million to leave as he still has a year left on his contract yeah right

There's no way he has a contract that he has to pay to leave his own job like. That's got to be bullshit. Anyone else hiring him having to pay the club, I could imagine.

That's what most media outlets are reporting and I think it's pretty obvious it is or he would have been well gone now.

There's no way he has a contract that he has to pay to leave his own job like. That's got to be bullshit. Anyone else hiring him having to pay the club, I could imagine.

That's what most media outlets are reporting and I think it's pretty obvious it is or he would have been well gone now.

Why would he have agreed to that? That is madness, especially as he would have found out fairly sharp’ish what that fat cunt and Penfold are allabout.

It sounds about as real as the Colback clause, stating he had to play when fit :lol:

I'm sure his next club will be willing to help out.

Yeah well you mabe right there

I'll bet that Everton will already have an eye on him.

Due to his legend status at Liverpool, I doubt that. I know he went to Chelsea but Chelsea aren't as fierce rivals to Liverpool.

Why would he have agreed to that? That is madness, especially as he would have found out fairly sharp’ish what that fat c*** and Penfold are allabout.

It sounds about as real as the Colback clause, stating he had to play when fit :lol:

But he has agreed or are all the media outlets making it up including Caulkin. Maybe at the time he thought that was an indication he would be backed to the hilt as they wanted to ensure he would stay. Doesn't matter why, he has and that's the main reason he didn't walk in the summer never mind now.