Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

If Rafa walks the supporters will have to take some serious measures, preferably boycotting St. James's on matchday and protesting outside the ground meanwhile. I know it's a ludicrous example but in March West Ham supporters threw a hissy fit as you all probably remember and now the two dildos in charge of the club decided to bring in a world class manager and give him some serious financial backing. I know Ashely is probably the devil incarnate but he can take a hint just like any other club owner and we're not giving him any hints by packing St. James's to the gills every other week.

He didn't take the hint when all hell let loose after Keegan left.....

All hell? Maybe a thousand or so protesters outside the stadium and after at home to Hull, but largely full houses every week. Relegation was followed by renewed ST and shirt sales.Newcastle fans don’t have a spine and as painful as it sounds, probably deserve the kind of club we are because we just put up with shit and accept mediocrity. Rafa doesn’t deserve this because he doesn’t put up with shit or accept mediocrity. If Ashley did the likes of Liverpool ormRangers whatnhe has to us, he’d probably be pushing up daisies by now.

If Rafa walks the supporters will have to take some serious measures, preferably boycotting St. James's on matchday and protesting outside the ground meanwhile. I know it's a ludicrous example but in March West Ham supporters threw a hissy fit as you all probably remember and now the two dildos in charge of the club decided to bring in a world class manager and give him some serious financial backing. I know Ashely is probably the devil incarnate but he can take a hint just like any other club owner and we're not giving him any hints by packing St. James's to the gills every other week.

All hell? Maybe a thousand or so protesters outside the stadium and after at home to Hull, but largely full houses every week. Relegation was followed by renewed ST and shirt sales.Newcastle fans don’t have a spine and as painful as it sounds, probably deserve the kind of club we are because we just put up with shit and accept mediocrity. Rafa doesn’t deserve this because he doesn’t put up with shit or accept mediocrity. If Ashley did the likes of Liverpool ormRangers whatnhe has to us, he’d probably be pushing up daisies by now.

I do wonder if this time will be a bit different though. Obviously there'll always be a core of fans who will always go, but I do think the depression is really setting with some fans now... they might not protest but they will drift away.

If (and more likely when!) Rafa leaves next summer, expect a massive PR campaign from Keith Bishop, who will seek to lay all of the blame at Rafa's door.

Good luck with that :lol:

We won't be the target audience for the PR, the sycophantic national media publications and football pundits will be. They'll regurgitate the shit peddled by Keith Bishop and once again we'll be ridiculed as a fanbase, this time for daring to dream and being sucked in by Rafa's grandiose ideas.

If (and more likely when!) Rafa leaves next summer, expect a massive PR campaign from Keith Bishop, who will seek to lay all of the blame at Rafa's door.

We're won't be the target audience for the PR, the sycophantic national media publications and football pundits will be. They'll regurgitate the shit peddled by Keith Bishop and once again we'll be ridiculed as a fanbase, this time for daring to dream and being sucked in by Rafa's grandiose ideas.

I can't see it working, but it's possible.

Like Matt says, I think most serious journalists don't see the point of Keith Bishop.

Guest chopey

The first time we went down the gates were thousands down at first and Ashley had Houghton to thank for turning it around so quickly it would have been interesting to see what would of happened if we finished mid table that year and would he of sold up then.

We're won't be the target audience for the PR, the sycophantic national media publications and football pundits will be. They'll regurgitate the shit peddled by Keith Bishop and once again we'll be ridiculed as a fanbase, this time for daring to dream and being sucked in by Rafa's grandiose ideas.

Like Matt says, I think most serious journalists don't see the point of Keith Bishop.

I can't see it working either. This time i think they've royally fucked themselves and are about to experience a shit-storm of hate from all quarters

When Rafa leaves, if the atmosphere isn't hostile and poisonous for this fat cunt and his regime, then I'm totally fucking done with this club and our supporters.

I hope AshleyOut.com goes into fucking overdrive and we create an absolute tidal wave of negativity for the bastard and his awful, bargain bin outlets.

Fuck Ashley, fuck Lee Charnley, fuck every maggot that has infested our club for over the last decade.

When Rafa leaves, if the atmosphere isn't hostile and poisonous for this fat cunt and his regime, then I'm totally fucking done with this club and our supporters.

I hope AshleyOut.com goes into fucking overdrive and we create an absolute tidal wave of negativity for the bastard and his awful, bargain bin outlets.

Fuck Ashley, fuck Lee Charnley, fuck every maggot that has infested our club for over the last decade.

I can see apathy overriding anger TBH, it probably will with me. Don't think I have the energy to get angry any more.

Guest firetotheworks

Apathy's fine in my book if its outcome is no one going to matches anymore, but for me that would take a combination of Rafa leaving, us going down, and then not having a good start in the Championship. Until that point I don't think there's any chance whatsoever of that happening aside from any individually organised protests.

I can't see it working either. This time i think they've royally fucked themselves and are about to experience a shit-storm of hate from all quarters

Let's hope so.

Not many human beings on this planet deserve a shit storm more than this utter vile piece of stinking shit and his cronies.

He is up there with the 'best' or worst of them.

Relegation was followed by ST renewals because Rafa stayed on and there was genuine hope for the future. But you are right, there is always going to be 45k or so supporters who will turn up week in week out even if Rafa brings back Pardew. Most of them were there groaning at the sackpardew.com campaigners after all.

I can see apathy overriding anger TBH, it probably will with me. Don't think I have the energy to get angry any more.

How much fucking energy do you need to get angry? Never really understand that comment - how much energy have you used so far?

This.

Every word of it.

I'm amazed Charnley doesn't get as much shit as Ashley to be honest. This odious absolutely incompetent yes man is as complicit in this mess as much as the fat man. He's way out of his depth at challenging, putting forward any case and absolutely inept at negotiating or concluding any business matters I absolutely hate the little cretin. Once all this is done the little piece of slimy brown nosing shit will be lucky to get a job cleaning the shithouses at mcdonalds

I'm amazed Charnley doesn't get as much shit as Ashley to be honest. This odious absolutely incompetent yes man is as complicit in this mess as much as the fat man. He's way out of his depth at challenging, putting forward any case and absolutely inept at negotiating or concluding any business matters I absolutely hate the little cretin. Once all this is done the little piece of slimy brown nosing shit will be lucky to get a job cleaning the shithouses at mcdonalds

But do you believe Ashley is sanctioning £50 of spending and Charnley just can't get it done?

Don't know if Pardew would have the balls tbh. Think it would be Fat Sam.

But we could still call it that until the appointment is confirmed. Get into the spirit and all that.

How much fucking energy do you need to get angry? Never really understand that comment - how much energy have you used so far?

I get the feeling of apathy in what seems like a hopeless situation that you can't control or affect. That's the inherent problem though, everyone thinking like that, we/you can make a difference by standing up together over an extended period of time, relentlessly! You're only tired when you're beat, once the adrenaline kicks in you'll not be tired anymore.

Rafa leaves then there needs to be a huge backlash and one that is sustained until he's gone, not placated by MA vow to leave. It's worked before, at different clubs, it even worked on MA at Rangers, we need to do the same.

This.

Every word of it.

Aye, burn the place to the ground as far as I'm concerned.