Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Well now we know.

Beyond levels of stupidity

Turn up to SJP after this and you are as bigger a twat as Ashley.

Time to show if you have the balls as fans and give it up, Rafa was the one thing interesting me.Cant contain my thoughts on this , I urge every fan to stay away.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU STILL GO?

ANSWER ME THAT

So, that's pretty fucking shite news.

Who's the next gullible idiot to take the hot seat and diffuse the fanbase?

Who's the next arse licker to come out and say benitez was unreasonable and mike's a very generous guy?

I am not saying that Rafa owes anything to the fans but, he knows how we feel about him....  surely now that all the speculation is over he can make a statement to the press and at least put his side of the story relating to the events that lead to both sides deciding that there was no possible solution to have him stay....

I can hardly put into words how upset I am with the way that this has been handled by the club, why on earth do we put ourselves through all of this for football?

3 steps to heaven, by Rafa. And CUNT

Rafa;

Step one, You find a club to love

Step two,. They fall in love with you

Step three. You build towards a trophy

Wel that;s your 3 steps to heaven. Seems like heaven to me.

CUNT;

Step one. You find a club to rape

Step two. they don't like being raped

Step three. You rape them day and nightly

Rapey rapy rapey rape. Rapey rapey rapey rapey rape.

Guest covmag

Just been talking to my mate up their.Said he needs to renew to keep his points  :embarrassed:

Fucking hell man.this is our mentality.

Tit

Not only was Rafa the best, most capable manager we've had for the longest time, he was also an amazingly great fit for the fans, club and area. Ashley will be laughing in to his chavvy holiday cocktail with the obvious outpouring of anger from us and he won't give a toss. I'm done, truly and utterly done after this. Until that fat parasite goes I'm done and anyone that sticks around, in my opinion, deserves a sh*t club.

No surprise tbh, we could all see this coming a mile off, doesn't make it any less gutting though.

Anyone who sets foot inside the ground while that fat fucking leech is still owner needs their head examined.

Good luck Rafa, you deserve so much more. Thanks for giving me a bit interest in OUR club over the past 3 years.

Gonna be a fucking disgrace if there are more than 20,000 at our first home game of the season. How can fans just sit back and accept this for fucks sake?  Every other club would have done something but not us, let's just keep going and moan a bit

fuck it all, man

Just been talking to my mate up their.Said he needs to renew to keep his points  :embarrassed:

f***ing hell man.this is our mentality.

Tit

points over principles. theres no hope with clowns like this around.

No doubt in my mind MA was jealous of the love Rafa was getting. The insecure fat mess of a compost heap.

Nowt wrang with a compost heap. A compost heap changes, at least. I guess it does turn itself into a rich mess of shit, mind.