Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Tbf if Rafa did go I probably wouldn't mind Pardew back. At least we know he can work under the conditions imposed by Ashley. Sometimes it's about finding the best match between manager and owner and, in hindsight, we probably had that during those few years. There's a lot worse out there, anyway, would rather him than Wise or Kinnear.

Tbf if Rafa did go I probably wouldn't mind Pardew back. At least we know he can work under the conditions imposed by Ashley. Sometimes it's about finding the best match between manager and owner and, in hindsight, we probably had that during those few years. There's a lot worse out there, anyway, would rather him than Wise or Kinnear.

Tell me this is a piss take?

Guest godzilla

:pardsbeard:

Heard some interesting stuff going on about new appointments at the club behind the scenes which could hint at him staying.

One interesting appointment which will be announced soon.

Howay UB spill the beans even if it's via PM as I know you have a few decent sources.

This isn't from the person I know who works at Benton, but he did tell me seperately there were quite a new people being appointed in the background........basically someone I played football with tonight has a family member who works in the game on the coaching side, they've just handed their notice in to come and work for NUFC, but it hasn't come out in public yet.

giphy.gif

Guest neesy111

WHAT.

I'd take fucking Souness back ahead of that snake.

Is Rafa getting his own way here ?

Lots of movement in the background would suggest yes......unless little Dennis is pulling the strings again?

these exciting names household in football or coaching sense? familiar to rafa etc?

Yorkie please stop.

WHAT.

I'd take fucking Souness back ahead of that snake.

Shit, that is a hard choice. Chop off hands or feet...

Odds slashed overnight apparently on him becoming Celtic manager. Often means fuck all though obviously.

Corrupt as those managerial markets - SSN usually peddle some manager link and the odds tumble on Skybet!

Not a chance he'll go to Celtic anyway - not a chance!