Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I hope he rips these c***s to shreds. Rafa lifting the lid on these utter b******s might stir the catatonic happy clappers into action. Wishful thinking.

He should and needs to but I don't think he will. Keegan did and it didn't make a difference to the sheep anyway

It’s probably the still-fresh fury talking, but I don’t give a monkeys who the new manager is, be it a “credible” manager or a no mark “coach” if they agree to terms that makes them an Ashley shill, and they should be made to feel unwelcome from the moment they arrive. If we have to make the club unmanageable in the short term than so be it. The fat man must go, by any means necessary.

If the worst case scenario happens and we end up with some shitbag yes man and no takeover, I really want to see this turn ugly. Like, super ugly. Violent even. Club shop windows smashed, pitch invasions, arson. The lot. f*** it.

It'd never happen though. Our fanbase has been absolutely Reek'd into submission. A few cucked shop shouting sessions and it's back to business as usual.

In Italy they be storming the changing rooms the training ground these fuckers would not get away with treating us like this and laughing in our faces

I want that to happen, I want it to be untenable.  Sticking point is, those who could make it that way, are those who return to SJP, and they've already decided they're happy to eat shit.

It’s probably the still-fresh fury talking, but I don’t give a monkeys who the new manager is, be it a “credible” manager or a no mark “coach” if they agree to terms that makes them an Ashley shill, and they should be made to feel unwelcome from the moment they arrive. If we have to make the club unmanageable in the short term than so be it. The fat man must go, by any means necessary.

Aye, any cunt taking this job under Ashley deserves every ounce of vitriol we can rain down upon him.

Former Newcastle United boss Sam Allardyce believes any manager with an ounce of ambition would jump at the chance to manage the Magpies.

Ambition :lol: :lol: :lol:  Having any ambition whatsoever immediately puts you in the "need not apply" category.

This union should have never been.

The club wanted a coach to work with young players recommended by the recruitment team, which is fair enough. Whatever. The fat toad can unfortunately go with the approach he wants. If done the absolutely best way, it can lead to something worth following.

First go around Carr was an idiot and brought in his friend instead of looking at top quality up and coming coaches. We briefly looked at the likes of Vieira I believe, before bottling it. With Carr opting for his useless friend McClaren. It was a disaster.

Rafa then got in touch and MA could not resist the high profile name, but in that instant he had to let the man do it his own way. Instead he brought him in and felt he could twist his arm into working to the younger players model. In turn Rafa also maybe felt he could convince MA to change his approach and truly go for it.

Another friggin DISASTER. Too completely different views with neither yielding.

MA is a disgrace. If you have a system you want in place, stop mucking about and just get the best people possible to achieve it without any issues.

Such a ridiculous human being man.

Starting to sink in we’ll never see this man in our dugout again  :(

He was our only hope, our safeguard against this rotten fucking club.  Everything about him oozes professionalism, you knew we could go into any game with a chance.  I’m sure he loved our club as much as we love him.  He turned us into a professional outfit, I’ve never seen us so good defensively in my lifetime.  One of the most telling things he achieved was sorting out our injury problems, he basically eradicated them.  He brought such good coaching to our shit heap of a training ground, along with his great staff.

He got us, he got the city, and he wanted to make NUFC a force again. Hard to take that he never got the chance. Fucking gutted

Rafa has exposed them that without a shadow of doubt they are not willing to compete and anyone who is even willing to take the job now know this so they can fuck off as well

I was never comfortable with Rafa's strategy of trying to use his popularity with the supporters to squeeze concessions out of Ashley. If you don't trust the people you're working with, then go. He's been here three years so he must know who he's working with.

The takeover has complicated things because we really need a caretaker, but there's no-one at the club to fulfil that role. So presumably we're looking at someone who is prepared to come in for what may only be a matter of weeks.

Psst, everyone. This is the same smooth brain that defended Pardew, didn't like Ben Arfa, loved Sammy Ameobi, and regularly slags off Kevin Keegan.

So in short Cronky is a mackem pretending to be otherwise.... whats the matter with him does he not like third division football banter on his own shit forum?

The username even describes most mackems :)

Starting to sink in we’ll never see this man in our dugout again  :(

He was our only hope, our safeguard against this rotten fucking club.  Everything about him oozes professionalism, you knew we could go into any game with a chance.  I’m sure he loved our club as much as we love him.  He turned us into a professional outfit, I’ve never seen us so good defensively in my lifetime.  One of the most telling things he achieved was sorting out our injury problems, he basically eradicated them.  He brought such good coaching to our shit heap of a training ground, along with his great staff.

He got us, he got the city, and he wanted to make NUFC a force again. Hard to take that he never got the chance. Fucking gutted

This is a great point 👍

It’s something everyone noticed not long after he’d been in charge, but then i think we’ve taken it for granted as it’s become the norm.  Bet it never crossed Ashley or Charnley’s minds once.

I hope he rips these c***s to shreds. Rafa lifting the lid on these utter b******s might stir the catatonic happy clappers into action. Wishful thinking.

He should and needs to but I don't think he will. Keegan did and it didn't make a difference to the sheep anyway

Short memory? The fans at the time protested and most hard-core supporters voted with their feet, unfortunately they were replaced by happy clappers, but there has to be a breaking point for even those "supporters" surely? I think we'll see a significant drop in crowds if Ashley still owns the club.

I was never comfortable with Rafa's strategy of trying to use his popularity with the supporters to squeeze concessions out of Ashley. If you don't trust the people you're working with, then go. He's been here three years so he must know who he's working with.

The takeover has complicated things because we really need a caretaker, but there's no-one at the club to fulfil that role. So presumably we're looking at someone who is prepared to come in for what may only be a matter of weeks.

What the hell is wrong with you.

What the hell is wrong with you.

Another one that had been quiet since Rafa has being going about his job professionally and making us better than the sum of our parts. I can see a few of them crawling back to the forum to try and twist this into something of an "I told you so". Best not rise to the bait, you can't argue with stupid :thup:

Think I will keep my signature for a long time, I love and respected what Rafa did for us in our moment of desperation and how he coached our team and believed in the club's potential. I was never able to follow us from Florida when I decided to become a Newcastle fan when Shearer signed. It was often costly and difficult to watch matches under SBR but I listened to every single match on the official site and paid whatever Pay Per View costs or tv channels i had to from whatever money I made in my odd-jobs growing up; so for me, in a time where PL and football access is at an all time high in the USA - I was able to see nearly every single match possible under Rafa -- and the way he gave us life and hope...will probably go down as my favorite ever manager of Newcastle. I'm probably never going to get over this.

Keegan gave me the chance to grow up during a period of total excitement and amazing football, he’d always have to go down as the best. But there’s very little to choose between him and Rafa now, can’t imagine if Rafa had been here under a half-decent owner.

Whole thing is tragic.