Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

I went to Huddersfield - awful performance

I went to Brighton - awful performance

I am going today.

Will be in Yates for 12.45 if anybody wants to beat the shit out of me to prevent me from going  :D

Please don’t go.

Guest neesy111

I went to Huddersfield - awful performance

I went to Brighton - awful performance

I am going today.

Will be in Yates for 12.45 if anybody wants to beat the shit out of me to prevent me from going  :D

Please don’t go.

Are we on Staveley watch this afternoon? Or any Chinese investors.

Think she and investors would only be attending home games. The club only gets a very small allocation of tickets in the corporate areas in away games.

Think she and investors would only be attending home games. The club only gets a very small allocation of tickets in the corporate areas in away games.

If that's the case why did Amanda come to SJP if she was going to buy Liverpool?

Guest neesy111

If that's the case why did Amanda come to SJP if she was going to buy Liverpool?

She was a guest of Rafa's that day.

She was there for us, had been seen at the Stoke game earlier in the month. 1 paper makes a claim that is was for Liverpool despite everyone else saying different and all of a sudden people believe it.

:anguish:

When home teams have them they usually end up having a bad game and the fans revert to having to make paper airplanes out of them and throw them onto the pitch to get some enjoyment. Here is hoping for that.

This did not happen at Huddersfield, hoping not for the same.

Wild guess :lol:

Blob

Yedlin Lascelles Lejeune  Mbemba

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie      Merino        Murphy

Joselu