Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

It’s about a 20 minute walk from the ground to the train station, isn’t it?!

I'd give yourself a half hour unless you're a particularly quick walker. They used to be a shuttle bus from outside So'ton Central as part of your ticket, not sure if they still do it though.

It’s about a 20 minute walk from the ground to the train station, isn’t it?!

I'd say 30 minutes.

We’re cutting the trains fine! Glad I’m off Monday worse case ha ha!

Easily do it in 20 minutes if you leave a minute or two early, 30 if you leave with the crowd.

I expect another tight game that we'll be in but which could go any way.

Believe it or not, but we're third in the league in average shots per away game and average shots on target. For all that though, we've only scored one goal, the Lascelles header at Swansea. Southampton sound a bit leaky at the back, so its a good chance for our forwards to get off the mark away from SJP.

Many bad memories of this fixture of course, but that was before Rafa.

I know Elliott and Perez will start. Clark I am a big fan of but he was poor at times last game and very lucky to get away without his mistakes costing us. He could do with being rested after playing for Ireland as well. Lejeune deserves a chance. Aarrons doesn’t seem to be in Benitez good books for reasons unknown.

Can’t fault Perez work rate but it’s obvious we are crying out for a better number 10 that is more creative and can chip in with goals. The speed of an Aaron’s or Murphy combined with their passing ability and eye for goal could be a more creative option that leads to more goals. Atsu is our only forward player with pace. Nice to have at least one more for the likes of Shelvey, Merino, Ritchie, Lejeune etc to slot their passes through to particularly if we continue to play on the break.

Joselu still has a lot to prove with his finishing but still perhaps our best option.

Darlow

De Yedlin  Lascelles.  Lejeune .  Manquillo 

Shelvey.    Merino 

Ritchie          Aaron's/Murphy              Atsu

Joselu

Rafa tends to pick mainly players who haven't been away on international duty after the breaks, so could maybe see something like:

Manquillo - Lascelles - Lejeune - Gamez

Ritchie - Shelvey - Hayden - Atsu

Perez - Joselu

Elliot

Yedlin    Lascelles  Clark    Manquillo

Shelvey            Merino

Ritchie            Perez            Atsu

Joselu

I reckon.

I'm certain Lejuene will play. Clark was below average against Liverpool and played for Ireland, that's a double whammy for Rafa.

It will be Shelvey and Merino in the middle, that's the main thing.

Just realised I have left my ticket back in Newcastle.  Is there anyway I can get a duplicate ticket? Would the club send Southampton a list of those they have sold tickets to?

Yes. Contract Southampton box office tomorrow morning and they will contact NUFC and then print a duplicate for you to collect.

NUFC box office will be closed tomorrow.