Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Redmond seems to be disliked at the moment, I've always thought he's a really good player.

Aye, surprised to read that. Always liked him when he was at Norwich. One of the posts on there is also calling for Tadic to be dropped? Odd.

"If we don't score at least 2 against these then its time to panic"

No one's scored more than that against us this season, pillock.

Thats what I was thinking, even then it was Spurs after we went down to 10 men.

He’s obviously not taken any notice of us (and possibly other teams) and assumes that we are weak team because we are newly promoted.

He’s obviously not taken any notice of us (and possibly other teams) and assumes that we are weak team because we are newly promoted.

Or watched the Brighton and Huddersfield games.  FWIW I'm going 0-0 or first goal the winner.

Or watched the Brighton and Huddersfield games.  FWIW I'm going 0-0 or first goal the winner.

Even they did watch those games it still doesn't paint the picture that we are an easy target defensively.

What it would say is we might struggle to create goalscoring opportunities but that's it.

Guest firetotheworks

Redmond seems to be disliked at the moment, I've always thought he's a really good player.

Aye, surprised to read that. Always liked him when he was at Norwich. One of the posts on there is also calling for Tadic to be dropped? Odd.

Redmond has been terrible whenever I've watched them like. On the ball plenty but rarely produces anything and spurns big opportunities. Naturally he'll score against us now.

Left footed volley, on the half-turn, from Joselu to take the lead. Ala Big Dunc against Man Utd circa 2000.

Eh? You mean left-foot volley, catches 10% of the ball, which goes spinning off a defender's scrotum, hits goalie's nose, and in? Joselu leading scorer. No malo.