Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

The team is fine ffs. Merino will play a part. Ridiculous reaction from some

Really? :lol:  I think most are just a tiny bit surprised, but as been said, it's probably because of International duty and Rafa doing his rotation stuff.

Shit team, that.

aye.. obviously trust Rafa but on paper to me it looks one of the worst we could have got with those 18 :lol: Just needed Diame to start to be the worst

Pretty over the top imo

Mitro is just done now, isnt he? Heard he was one of Serbia's better players in both their games and instumental in them qualifying for the WC.  Not even on the bench for us.. again

Thought he'd get one more shot tbh

I don't agree with him not being involved at all, can only assume he's pissed Rafa off in some way. Our strikers are shit, we should have him on the bench at least.

Really? :lol:  I think most are just a tiny bit surprised, but as been said, it's probably because of International duty and Rafa doing his rotation stuff.

Shit team, that.

aye.. obviously trust Rafa but on paper to me it looks one of the worst we could have got with those 18 :lol: Just needed Diame to start to be the worst

Pretty over the top imo

Try and name the worst 11 from the matchday 18 (with players in their proper positions) then. Won't be far off this. Nowt OTT about it man

s*** team, that.

Pretty over the top imo

Try and name the worst 11 from the matchday 18 (with players in their proper positions) then. Won't be far off this. Nowt OTT about it man

Lejuene's stock has fallen pretty quickly from the summer when people are now complaining he's been brought in.  :lol:

s*** team, that.

Pretty over the top imo

Lejuene's stock has fallen pretty quickly from the summer when people are now complaining he's been brought in.  :lol:

who's complaining about Lejeune? No one really knows if he's better or worse than Clark.  Only think I can think of is that against Spurs he didnt look the fastest player, which might be a problem against Long. But we'll probably sit deep and not allow any space in behind anyway

It could be a smart move by Rafa. They’ll have been working all week on trying to contain Merino.

LeJeune was our best player in pre season by a long way.. he has to get a chance. Clarke had a busy game against Wales too. This might freshen things up.

And on the plus side.. Merino could always be brought on for Ayoze during the game.. play the no.10 role to perfection and give Rafa something to think about...

Rafa plenty of times last season rotated the squad after an international break.  So no surprise he has again.

Don't explain Atsu starting ahead of say Murphy like. But you're correct, Rafa does go a bit magoo when there's an international break,

I'm amazed that these days top footballers can't play three games in a week. :( That said, trust in Rafa. :thup:

I don't think its that they can't, its more that Rafa has had two weeks with Legeune, Shelvey and Hayden, where as hes only had 2 days with Merino and Clark.

Guest neesy111

Rafa plenty of times last season rotated the squad after an international break.  So no surprise he has again.

Don't explain Atsu starting ahead of say Murphy like. But you're correct, Rafa does go a bit magoo when there's an international break,

Atsu was pulled from his international squad.

Atsu was pulled from his international squad.

Slight injury ? if so even more reason to start Murphy i would say, but it's fair enough if Atsu hasn't travelled anywhere and has recovered.

s*** team, that.

Pretty over the top imo

who's complaining about Lejeune? No one really knows if he's better or worse than Clark.  Only think I can think of is that against Spurs he didnt look the fastest player, which might be a problem against Long. But we'll probably sit deep and not allow any space in behind anyway

So you are basically losing your shit coz Merino is on the bench?

s*** team, that.

Pretty over the top imo

So you are basically losing your shit coz Merino is on the bench?

if you say so