Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are we meant to assume anyone who's Saudi is evil? ???

Certainly not, I can imagine certain press publication's turning it into a big thing though.

Ready To Go Mental should make for an interesting read.  Child groomer harbourers attacking nation states for their human rights record would be like King Herod complaining about Child Tax Credits

creased :lol:

So we stringing FM up by the balls or the neck?

We can do one then the other. Why choose?

And best in that order as you want him alive for the second one.

I can't fathom why people do this speculation nonsense, if you know something say it or if you don't or can't shut the fuck up.  This dancing round with the t!t tassles is a bit boring

So we stringing FM up by the balls or the neck?

We can do one then the other. Why choose?

And best in that order as you want him alive for the second one.

I can't fathom why people do this speculation nonsense, if you know something say it or if you don't or can't shut the fuck up.  This dancing round with the t!t tassles is a bit boring

why is that i upside down?

What are people even looking for? I can assure you Wall St. is not going to get started today with Stavely ringing the bell and announcing a takeover of Newcastle United (which would draw a lot of shrugs from the floor if she did).

For those that want to waste their time, you can watch the NYSE open live here: https://www.nyse.com/bell

Tapestry, the new holding company of Coach and Kate Spade, is ringing the bell.

What are people even looking for? I can assure you Wall St. is not going to get started today with Stavely ringing the bell and announcing a takeover of Newcastle United (which would draw a lot of shrugs from the floor if she did).

For those that want to waste their time, you can watch the NYSE open live here: https://www.nyse.com/bell

But, but, Fenham Mag said.  :undecided:  :lol:

But, but, Fenham Mag said.  :undecided:  :lol:

It's a bit of a random claim to make though, no?