Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeh, seems to be that the deal is off.

Michael Martin from TF will be posting an update later on if you want a believable source. 

So this information you couldn't share because it might get someone sacked, is that still the case?

Well done on generating another 10 pages of chat though.

It was such an obvious wind up without any real attempt to even make it sound real I’m surprised people are mad :lol:

Don’t really think anyone fell for it, I just really don’t get why someone would want to wind up fellow fans

Michael Martin from TF will be posting an update later on if you want a believable source. 

My journo mate from Oman told me this like a week ago. I posted it somewhere here too. Ol' Mick Martin is slow

Guest firetotheworks

It was such an obvious wind up without any real attempt to even make it sound real I’m surprised people are mad :lol:

Aye :lol:

People are fucking weird on here sometimes

Fenham Mag's the weirdo tbf. Not for getting bites, but because WUMs are terminally unfunny.

My journo mate from Oman told me this like a week ago. I posted it somewhere here too. Ol' Mick Martin is slow

stop it just stop it  :weep: :weep:

It's happening and I will not believe anything you say. You will not spoil my excitement of getting rid of Ashley.  :huff:

Though it probably will help me get more work done as I am constantly refreshing twitter and this site :whistle:

Aye :lol:

People are f***ing weird on here sometimes

I laughed at how obvious a wind up it was :lol: why people got upset/excited is beyond me.

Surely no news, at this relatively early stage, is good news imho. Why would we hear anything until negotiations have concluded and the club is ready to announce its sale/new ownership? There is no need for them to keep us ‘up to date’ or whatever, and that includes journalists etc.

I think we're all just beyond the point of desperation with regards to Ashley possibly leaving, so any piece of information that suggests it could actually be happening sends us into a frenzy.

Like a few have said, no news is probably good news at this stage but it's the not knowing that's so fucking frustrating

I think we're all just beyond the point of desperation with regards to Ashley possibly leaving, so any piece of information that suggests it could actually be happening sends us into a frenzy.

Like a few have said, no news is probably good news at this stage but it's the not knowing that's so f***ing frustrating

I agree. It's been a long time coming and I just hope it does happen.