Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think he knows anything more than usual tbh, he hopes like everybody else does but i wouldn't take a lot from that quote tbh.

Look at me, look at me.

Not really, jesus christ you guys are weird. :lol:

All he said was hopefully we get some news, of course he hopes for that we all do. But i don't see that as inclination he knows something. I get you are all desperate for this to happen, but seriously take a break from this s*** and do something else.

Pretty much every response in here is the equivalent of a poor person scrounging for food, the desperation is utterly ridiculous that you are searching for any possible little light of possible news that isn't even news.

I don't particularly blame any of you for feeling that way, but having said that i personally would feel a lot better by ignoring it until we actually have some news. I'd go absolutely mental if i followed this crap as closely as some of you.

It will happen when it happens, coming here everyday and scrounging for any slight bit of info isn't healthy.

I just said it because you always sound like a "wise ass" to me :lol: No matter what it's about, not this in particular :lol:

We fucking deserve (if any set of fans) some happiness and success.

This is Newcastle United you're talking about.  We're much more likely to end up with Donald Trump as owner, we'll be playing next season in a Trump-branded stadium, the players will probably be wearing a gold lamé and velour combo kit.

Just watched it the question he was asked wasn’t even about the takeover it was about how easier his job would be if he knew how much money he’d have. His answer could easily relate to the meeting with Charnley he mentioned earlier.

We f***ing deserve (if any set of fans) some happiness and success.

This is Newcastle United you're talking about.  We're much more likely to end up with Donald Trump as owner, we'll be playing next season in a Trump-branded stadium, the players will probably be wearing a gold lamé and velour combo kit.

You don't say..

/Cage

It's gonna be great.

Def need a "Trump or Ashley" poll

I mean.. He'd sure as hell try and get the team winning.. :undecided:

Post of the day, folks :lol: :clap:

Just watched it the question he was asked wasn’t even about the takeover it was about how easier his job would be if he knew how much money he’d have. His answer could easily relate to the meeting with Charnley he mentioned earlier.

When have we ever heard any news coming from Charnley especially good no chance that was what he was referring to. He knows something and for him to even mention anything sounding positive after months of negative talk feels like to me it’s done, dusted and just waiting for the cigar.

When have we ever heard any news coming from Charnley especially good no chance that was what he was referring to. He knows something and for him to even mention anything sounding positive after months of negative talk feels like to me it’s done, dusted and just waiting for the cigar.

He said hopefully it’s good news referring to how much he’d have to spend. Not that it would be good news. Could be putting pressure on them to spend. It just seems weird to me how people jump to conclusions about the takeover when it had nothing directly to do with the question he was asked. Put his answer in the same context to his answers previously about money to spend, loans or not and meeting Charnley and it would fit in with it being about meeting Charnley.  Hopefully I’m wrong but I’m not getting overly excited

He has seemed pissed off as fuck recently, none of those smiles when answering questions so hopefully theres a reason he seems to have perked up.

He said hopefully it’s good news referring to how much he’d have to spend. Not that it would be good news. Could be putting pressure on them to spend. It just seems weird to me how people jump to conclusions about the takeover when it had nothing directly to do with the question he was asked. Put his answer in the same context to his answers previously about money to spend, loans or not and meeting Charnley and it would fit in with it being about meeting Charnley.  Hopefully I’m wrong but I’m not getting overly excited

Deal was done last week you don’t do a top level discrete meeting st a curry house with newspapers involved that would have been done behind closed doors. The fact he is even mentioning good news (and he can’t say there will be until it’s announced) is another indicator after months of negative talk. You can stay sceptical I’ll await for the forthcoming cigar coming soon.

He has seemed p*ssed off as f*** recently, none of those smiles when answering questions so hopefully theres a reason he seems to have perked up.

Agreed