Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our response to the transfer window so far is indicative of why we're all so desperate for a sale to go through. Rafa's been asking for clarity for months and been given none. We spent zero in the last January window whilst in the championship, and a net total of £10,250,000 after sales in the summer. This isn't sufficient to keep this or any club afloat in this league. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Dan Walker visits the home of one of the clubs in action in the FA Cup third round. As well as exploring behind the scenes, Dan is joined by a host of guests as he previews the weekend's action.

Bet that's us, it's on :frantic:

Arse in Fenwick's window after the match if it's announced tomorrow.

I was just going to post the same (except ‘I’ll show my arse in Shepherd’s Window...’—it’s an age thing, and Gateshead thing. Plus much safer as Shepherd’s Dept Store no longer exists!!)

Guest reefatoon

Hopefully there will be a breaking news story half way through the yearly Ronnie Radford wankfest tomorrow, announcing the takeover being complete. Can't wait

Hopefully there will be a breaking news story half way through the yearly Ronnie Radford wankfest tomorrow, announcing the takeover being complete. Can't wait

Hehe, aye on BBC it'll be... "We have an exclusive interview with New Newcastle United Chairwoman, Amanda Staveley, but first, lets just relive that Ronnie Radford Thunderbolt from 1973."

EDIT: DOH... should have remembered it was '72.  :coat: