Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These lot were as bigger chancers and bullshitters as Ashley. Nothing would have changed. It’s of no surprise we find ourselves here. The damage they’ve done over this window has potentially relegated us.

'they' as in PCP? :lol:

If they were bullshitters he could have still invested in the squad.

These lot were as bigger chancers and bullshitters as Ashley. Nothing would have changed. It’s of no surprise we find ourselves here. The damage they’ve done over this window has potentially relegated us.

:lol:

It’s worth that, no reason he should take less.

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If £300m is a reasonable price, where are the other bids?

He’s stripped the club bare, selling off land, Championship level squad, no guarantee of which league we’ll be in. She’d be crazy to bid £300m.

Am I the only one thinking that this is just a "tactic", and that the Takeover will still happen?

Hmm, probably only me . . .

Fairly standard negotiating tactic. If you're a callous affectionless c***. Ashley will be used to fronting up to posh boys (and girls). If it is a tactic here's hoping it works.

It’s worth that, no reason he should take less.

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If £300m is a reasonable price, where are the other bids?

How many football clubs are being sold around this price right now? It’s not like selling a house where you’ll have several parties interested and treble it if you knock 10% off.

If these lot couldn’t stump up £300m for the club and were willing to let it impact a crucial point in a crucial season then they’re just as bad as Ashley, and just as tight.

Fuck em, move on...I did a few weeks ago.