Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be very interesting to see if Staveley takes this lying down mind. Ashley has just humiliated her publicly really.

And accused her company of being tyre kickers. Can't see that going down too well.

Hope we get a response.

Are they allowed to if they signed a non-disclosure agreement?

In December, Staveley was in the media again in connection with the mooted takeover of Newcastle, photographed with the tycoon Richard Desmond, meeting Ashley at an Indian restaurant in Hampstead. Sources close to Ashley let it be known with some indignation that that was not a scheduled business meeting with Staveley.

In fact, they said, Ashley is known to go to that restaurant with his wife regularly, and he was not expecting to have a business meeting with Staveley there. Staveley’s camp have not explained why she went to the restaurant to meet him, given that she was said by then to have made a formal offer for the club to Ashley’s appointed legal representative, Andrew Henderson of Dentons.

That's just fucking weird tbh.

While I do believe that the deal is probably off, shite like this and the no bid made just absolutely stinks of the typical Ashley bullshit and I've no idea why anyone would believe any of it.

He's here forever. We need to accept that.

Or he is here until a proper company agrees to pay his reasonable asking price.

Have to say I am left unimpressed by this Amanda Staveley in all of this as well. Not sure she has the kind of pull that we were led to believe at all. We all know MA is a pig already.

The pair of them just seem ridiculous.

He's here forever. We need to accept that.

Or he is here until a proper company agrees to pay his reasonable asking price.

He doesn't want to sell. It would take a ridiculous offer for him to even consider leaving, which won't happen.

"I can't compete with countries, I won't stand in the way of somebody who can run NUFC with more money than me"

*stands in way*

Have to say I am left unimpressed by this Amanda Staveley in all of this as well. Not sure she has the kind of pull that we were led to believe at all. We all know MA is a pig already.

The pair of them just seem ridiculous.

We know bugger all about her so how can you be unimpressed by her? :lol: