Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Howay Vince.......!

bf60bf0cc2de80bf232071f21f380f3c.jpg

No doubt if Pardew was still in charge he'd try and play Big Show as a big lump upfront.

Also Mysterio would 100% be a winger in the vein of Ben Arfa.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-mike-ashley-said-journalist-14201551

“I don’t think Ashley claims to know the football business. I think he’s quite shocked by it actually,”

“I, too, had a chance meeting with him, in the directors’ box at Watford, and he was also very frank about the problems facing Newcastle and the mistakes he has made."

“One of his observations is that football is unlike other industries. In any other field, as he sees it, if you put £90million into the business, you see direct results of that investment."

:banghead:

Well, I can see you are not a business person, RW, or you would appreciate that it isn’t free advertising, because he could sell the space Sports Direct occupies at St James’ Park to an outside company. So there is a cost, and even if the projection is better value than it could be taking out similar space elsewhere it’s certainly not free.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5311043/Newcastle-isnt-football-culture-shock-anyone.html#ixzz55E4RNsBz

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can anyone please explain what the hell he's on about?  Makes no sense.

No, we are not business people, but don’t forget he’s had free advertising at our stadium all these years. R93W, Gateshead.

Well, I can see you are not a business person, RW, or you would appreciate that it isn’t free advertising, because he could sell the space Sports Direct occupies at St James’ Park to an outside company. So there is a cost, and even if the projection is better value than it could be taking out similar space elsewhere it’s certainly not free.

wat

No, we are not business people, but don’t forget he’s had free advertising at our stadium all these years. R93W, Gateshead.

wat

Exactly lol

Right. I am f***ed off with this s*** now. The Pamtalaimon is no more. Demised, resting, stunned, kippin’, pinin’ ... or maybe:

“E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If I hadn't glued 'im to the avatar 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!

'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!”

giphy.gif

wat

Exactly lol

Missing the point entirely, the issue isnt that he could shift the space to someone else, it’s that he’s using one company to to promote another (to the detriment of NUFC). Pretty much the same as he uses His tat shops to sell our gear. Theres a good reason our commercial revenue has stagnated so much under his stewardship.

Clearly SD is his baby and we are the bitch of the family, assimilated into his cesspit of tawdry tat with the likes of Lonsdale, Slazenger, Donnay... etc