Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pisses me off when people ITK or otherwise say he wants to sell and he's got no interest in the club any more, because he knows full well how many people devote massive amounts of their time, money and frankly their life to following and caring about NUFC. He can switch off and treat it as a secondary concern (if that) easily but he knows how us lot are hanging on his every action and inaction.

Even by doing nothing he holds the club and its fans in utter contempt.

There was a Twitter account back in early January when all the Stavely talk was rife saying Mike Ashley has no intention to sell the club. I cant remember if it was a football account or what but they were adamant he doesn't want to sell.

Ashley's interview where he say's we will be together for some time yet and this guy saying Ashley has no intention to sell to Stavely suggests the takeover talk is all bulls**t.

There was a Twitter account back in early January when all the Stavely talk was rife saying Mike Ashley has no intention to sell the club. I cant remember if it was a football account or what but they were adamant he doesn't want to sell.

Ashley's interview where he say's we will be together for some time yet and this guy saying Ashley has no intention to sell to Stavely suggests the takeover talk is all bulls**t.

He was only ever going to sell if someone offered him a stupid amount - which was never going to happen.  Why would he want to sell? He's making a fortune off the back of the club.  And if Rafa goes keep him up he's made a nice juicy bonus by spend nothing.

No interest in dealing with Staveley, even if she comes back with a better offer.

Wouldn't surprise me. Whelan made a bitter enemy, in Ashley, with his "hired help (gardener)" jibe. Staveley called him out, another to brand him a liar, and dented the manbaby's famously fragile ego. Mixing business with vendettas is part of his MO.

No interest in dealing with Staveley, even if she comes back with a better offer.

Wouldn't surprise me. Whelan made a bitter enemy, in Ashley, with his "hired help (gardener)" jibe. Staveley called him out, another to brand him a liar, and dented the manbaby's famously fragile ego. Mixing business with vendettas is part of his MO.

Ashley still did business with Whelan however.