Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I missing something or (according to reports I've seen and comparing it to this) are DW selling the kits for considerably less than SD?

Nah SD have reduced it to £55, DW selling at £58

Start Fitness are selling it at £55. Local company, no money to Ashley. I’m getting my away top from there, might pop in for some running trainers as well.

No money to Ashley who owns the football club? :jesuswept:

Don't buy the shirt at all you fucking lemon.

They claim to have bought their stock direct from Puma, FWIW.

There'll doubtless be an agreement with Puma that he gets a percentage of each shirt sold, irrespective of avenue. He'll just get more if you buy it from SD because he can tack his own profit margin in there too.

I genuinely think the two signings are related to this. Great work. KEEP IT UP.

Fucking A. Keep it up. Wait til we've pipe bombed his fucking gaff and Messi is strutting down Barrack Road, man. Buzzing.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/true-faith-nufc-podcast/id922005191?mt=2&i=1000416667053

Wraith suggests Ashley still serious about selling ( daft twat )

I know I’ll be very much in the minority but I thought it was a good listen and he made some good points. A sale probably wishful thinking tho

Maybe I'm jumping the gun having not listened to a single second but it's Steve Wraith. Surely it's a fucking joke? :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/true-faith-nufc-podcast/id922005191?mt=2&i=1000416667053

Wraith suggests Ashley still serious about selling ( daft twat )

I know I’ll be very much in the minority but I thought it was a good listen and he made some good points. A sale probably wishful thinking tho

Maybe I'm jumping the gun having not listened to a single second but it's Steve Wraith. Surely it's a fucking joke? :lol:

Most of it is platitudes , speculation and lots about how he knows Rafa ...