Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Since they'll have loads of stock of things, best thing to do would be to book up ALL the stock of a certain item? Ideally something popular.

Guess I'm going to have to break my self-imposed ban on using their website.... :lol:

If true suggest we all go and put 999 of these in our basket.

https://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-newcastle-united-home-shirt-2018-2019-377506?colcode=37750640

Just do it once, then go to basket and change to 999 (max order).

SD ‘make’ £54,935.01.

I’ve just placed an order of 999 anyway, hopefully that will give Rafa some extra spending money.

Guest Howaythetoon

From messing around with it, I don't think it works.

Of course it doesn’t, MA owns it.

You do realise that adding to a basket doesn’t actually allocate stock away from their warehouse...this doesn’t happen until you commit to buy...

As I said thought it’d be too easy I was just pointing out what was getting thrown about on Twitter

Guest firetotheworks

They are though. Their Customer Service Twitter is tweeting none stop. We need to be much more on the ball with it.

They are though. Their Customer Service Twitter is tweeting none stop. We need to be much more on the ball with it.

Aye the customer service is just replying to queeries they won’t stop that.

Need to reply to the people with a complaint/problem encouraging them not to use SD again :lol:

Yep, they had numbers up on money spent, but never mentioned the money we brought in.

Wankers! Bishop on the phone early then!

Sorry just catching up on this thread. This is fucking shameful, our fans honestly should cancel Sky subscriptions, why feed the cunts?

Need to reply to the people with a complaint/problem encouraging them not to use SD again :lol:

So politically incorrect, I'm shocked - didn't expect that from you! #lbgt

So politically incorrect, I'm shocked - didn't expect that from you! #lbgt

Damn it :lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/incredulous.gif

"Support the team and not the regime."  Definitely one for the football pet hates thread.  Awful, awful saying.  By law, you should be kicked in the grundle if you ever utter this nonsense. 

Guest firetotheworks

Their second tweet actually says "support the team, not the regime" as well. [emoji38] Some people are fucking thick, like.