Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His ego won't let him be reasonable without some small concession on Rafa's part.  If this is what it takes to at least give us a chance of keeping Rafa then I don't see why not.

Bang on. He’s pathologically manipulative. Doesn’t operate any other way. Blokes a psycho quite frankly.

Guest chopey

So an egotistical odious buffoon that strips half naked in front of his executive staff and vomits into fireplaces now requires a hello kitty invitation to a building he owns ...........fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

Like getting your mate to pass a note to a girl you like when you were in 5th grade [emoji38]

This is actually a good sign assuming he's not gonna fuck off.  He's willing to talk but he needs some small gesture first to save face.  Rafa can invite him to training, show him the state of the facilities etc and his ego should be satisfied enough that Rafa made the first move toward reconciliation.

If they can at least build a little rapport and trust then maybe Rafa will actually get 'all the money the club generates' in the January window.

Fucking hope, man, gets you every time no matter how many times it gets shat on.

Why are you doing this to yourself? [emoji38]

Like getting your mate to pass a note to a girl you like when you were in 5th grade [emoji38]

This is actually a good sign assuming he's not gonna fuck off.  He's willing to talk but he needs some small gesture first to save face.  Rafa can invite him to training, show him the state of the facilities etc and his ego should be satisfied enough that Rafa made the first move toward reconciliation.

If they can at least build a little rapport and trust then maybe Rafa will actually get 'all the money the club generates' in the January window.

Fucking hope, man, gets you every time no matter how many times it gets shat on.

Why are you doing this to yourself? [emoji38]

Yeah don't do that mate.

I'd be massively surprised if this did come from Rafa's side, it stinks of passing the buck, Ashley trying to paint Rafa as the antagonist in his little charade. Feels more like a power play to divide opinion than an olive branch.

I'd be massively surprised if this did come from Rafa's side, it stinks of passing the buck, Ashley trying to paint Rafa as the antagonist in his little charade. Feels more like a power play to divide opinion than an olive branch.

Exactly it has Bishop's PR all over it

It's bullshit to put the blame on Rafa. Spin nothing more.

Guest firetotheworks

He's the pettiest cunt going like. Allegedly his actual answer to Rafa when Rafa said 'give me the TV money to spend and I'll sign the contract' was 'sign the contract and I'll give you the money' :lol:

He's the pettiest cunt going like. Allegedly his actual answer to Rafa when Rafa said 'give me the TV money to spend and I'll sign the contract' was 'sign the contract and I'll give you the money' :lol:

I dont know how anyone in their right mind would sign before they seen the money being spent, in fact I dont know how I could continue a working relationship with such and awful human being.

Why the fuck does our OWNER need an invite to training???

If i was OWNER i would jus fucking turn up.. i OWN it ffs

What a fucking pathetic excuse

It's a poor spin that he, Ashley, is not in control of everything.

I wonder how our "media friends" will spin this against Rafa. No doubt Keys and that lot will be painting Rafa as some kind of spiteful child!

Chimp mitts can fuck off. I couldn’t be less interested in what he says or thinks about us.