Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jenas, of all people, holding Ashley to account on BT and calling out Ferdinand's nonsense about "all the money" Ashley has put in.

Is he not just another bitter ex player, in the sort of Bellamy category? He didn’t like the fan base when he was here because of the pressure etc.

Jenas, of all people, holding Ashley to account on BT and calling out Ferdinand's nonsense about "all the money" Ashley has put in.

Is he not just another bitter ex player, in the sort of Bellamy category? He didn’t like the fan base when he was here because of the pressure etc.

He sort of gets the craic going off what he's said tonight tbf to him.

Dare I watch that? I know it shouldn't, but the outright lies in defense of Ashley, juxtaposed with the Rafa smearing, is really getting me down. Fucking Premier League.

50:50 - Jenas and Humphries talking sense, Rio and Dunne waffling absolute shite.

Dare I watch that? I know it shouldn't, but the outright lies in defense of Ashley, juxtaposed with the Rafa smearing, is really getting me down. Fucking Premier League.

50:50 - Jenas and Humphries talking sense, Rio and Dunne waffling absolute shite.

Worth mentioning Rio has done work for SD in the past and is probably on the payroll, add him to the bad list

Worth mentioning Rio has done work for SD in the past and is probably on the payroll, add him to the bad list

Is the tide starting to turn?

I'm thinking yes, everything that's going on in football, especially at Man Utd and we appear to be what everyone is talking about.....more and more sticking in the boot into Ashley too and presenting the facts.

Keep up the good work people, don't let up.

Yeah that's what I was referring to, saw it earlier on Twitter but couldn't remember who posted it so you saved me a job :thup: why would you ask someone's opinion who is clearly biased by who puts the notes in their pocket?

So, where abouts were we last season when Ashley put the club up for sale at £350m? We must be heading in that same general direction surely? Especially with the total lack of investment over the summer. If our league position is similar around the same point in the season to what it was last year what's the likelihood of a renewed bid from a suitable buyer? Presumably Fat Mike would change his tune and claim the club is still worth £400m+ due to being in the Prem for consecutive seasons as opposed to just coming up from the Championship. That little speck of hope at the back of my brain that Amanda Staveley might just come back this year and realise that it's worth the risk with Rafa at the helm instead of haggling down... though even my speck of hope doesn't stretch to Ashley being compliant with such a thing happening, we all know he's a c*nt and would keep pushing the price up at the last minute just to screw everyone over and wind the fans up.