Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshall know that he wouldn’t have the answers for such a meeting, none of which that wern’t spun by the club.

It’s pointless him talking about it. The only thing he gets from it is the few who are idiotic enough to believe it’s a true olive branch, and the media who can spin it this.

I honestly believe the only way to get rid of this man now is to go down and then stay down. I said this to my mate and he said well even if we did that he still would have won as he will have stripped the club of all assets. I pointed out that unfortunately I think he has already won and now its just trying to salvage something from our great club and hoping someone can do something with the shell that he leaves.

I honestly believe the only way to get rid of this man now is to go down and then stay down. I said this to my mate and he said well even if we did that he still would have won as he will have stripped the club of all assets. I pointed out that unfortunately I think he has already won and now its just trying to salvage something from our great club and hoping someone can do something with the shell that he leaves.

Correct

Correct

Just hard to say how long it would take before he would cut his losses. 5 seasons in the Championship, relegation to League 1, a decade? Difficult to imagine.

Way behind everyone else probably but just read the true-faith article regarding the companies no.39 and no.40.  Might not be illegal but shady as fuck and for the 'owner' of the club to be the one behind it all!!  What a complete fuck-nugget of a man!! 

What sin did an NUFC fan commit to inflict this evil on us?

Way behind everyone else probably but just read the true-faith article regarding the companies no.39 and no.40.  Might not be illegal but shady as fuck and for the 'owner' of the club to be the one behind it all!!  What a complete fuck-nugget of a man!! 

What sin did an NUFC fan commit to inflict this evil on us?

coveting neighbours wife, is that one? or sloth...that must be it. i seem to recall way to much discussion on sloths in the general threads