Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We should defo avoid buying players in case they get injured. Smart move imo

It's genius, I need a new car to get to work but I'm just going to push the old one around with my hands in case the new one breaks down.

Guest firetotheworks

We should defo avoid buying players in case they get injured. Smart move imo

:lol: What a fucking cunt.

Here mate, that is harsh on ManDoon aha aha aha

Guardian writer with 111k followers. Three decent tweets going.

Conn is an excellent writer and one of the leading football journos when it comes to football finances.

I've heard him speak before and it's fair to say he fucking hates Ashley.

Add Robbie Savage to the list of c***s. Just spouted some s*** on 5 Live about how Rio was right and who are Newcastle exactly. We’re also not going to compete with the likes of City and Chelsea.

They all back each other up, thick as shit ex-pros especially when someone with more intelligence shows one up, they don't like that because it threatens all their cushy little punditry gigs.

It's where the whole "you've never played professionally so your opinion doesn't count" BS came from.

Guest firetotheworks

They wouldn't dare come out with that shit in front of Shearer like. They've got egos and think they're right, but you can tell deep down they know they'd get exposed as gobshites if they tried it in front of someone they know knows much more about the situation than them.