Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could do with a Twitter user with plenty of time creating an account just debunking and calling out all of the shit that 'professionals' come out with. 

'Tag' them or whatever the fuck you do with twitter and completely destroy their bullshit with facts and quotes.  Basically draw attention to the lies and shit that is touted about NUFC and Mike Ashley.  I know loads of people have called them out anyway but it would be nice to have something on the nose every time people talk bollocks.

I don't use it so if there's already some hero who does this, ignore me. :)

Next home game the fans should have A4 pieces of paper with “Thanks, Mike!” printed on them and Churchill giving the two finger salute.

Should just sing that we are coming after him. Make the fucking cunt scared form himself.

Next home game the fans should have A4 pieces of paper with “Thanks, Mike!” printed on them and Churchill giving the two finger salute.

Should just sing that we are coming after him. Make the f***ing c*** scared form himself.

Should not go to the game.

It’s very dangerous for pundits to comment on actual issues like, they don’t have the equipment.

I can put up with them being thick, but Rio was going over and above on behalf of Ashley, peddling lies on his behalf was in poor taste and he hit rock bottom frankly.

It’s very dangerous for pundits to comment on actual issues like, they don’t have the equipment.

I can put up with them being thick, but Rio was going over and above on behalf of Ashley, peddling lies on his behalf was in poor taste and he hit rock bottom frankly.

That's what I was thinking. It would be one thing not criticising Ashley, for whatever reason like protecting a business interest for example, but to actively back him with such false information was just disgraceful.

Yep. Making himself look stupid time and time again. I think Humphrey was actually embarrassed for him. The bit where he introduced the analogy about spending money on a house you plan to sell and was challenged on it then just came out with "yeah, but that would cost you a couple of grand not £60m" as if it was a stupid analogy when it was him who had said it. You can see Humphrey just thinking "fuck me, how thick is this cunt" and resisting the urge to facepalm.

Guest neesy111

That's what I was thinking. It would be one thing not criticising Ashley, for whatever reason like protecting a business interest for example, but to actively back him with such false information was just disgraceful.

Yeap, he could have easily side stepped it but choose not to.  He's on my blacklist now, cunt.

It’s reallt annoying that the likes of Wise has Rio F are given airtime to peddle Ashley’s lies. Which ex pros have we had to speak for us? Howeu has done, but isn’t given the platform that the above two are.... Shearer probably isn’t allowed to, due to his BBC contract. Where is the balance?

As it is - OG for Ashley tonight as Ferdinand made himself look like the cunt he is. Mind, he will be a shoe in now for our next manager under ashley!

It’s reallt annoying that the likes of Wise has Rio F are given airtime to peddle Ashley’s lies. Which ex pros have we had to speak for us? Howeu has done, but isn’t given the platform that the above two are.... Shearer probably isn’t allowed to, due to his BBC contract. Where is the balance?

As it is - OG for Ashley tonight as Ferdinand made himself look like the cunt he is. Mind, he will be a shoe in now for our next manager under ashley!

On BT Jenas actually did a good job as the voice of reason last time they discussed Newcastle.  It's difficult for people in the situation where someone is spouting such utter unmitigated nonsense, because the appropriate answer is that say "What the fuck are you on about?  You are absolutely thick as pig shit on this matter, and you've no business even sitting here giving an opinion about it, everything you've just said is either a deliberate lie or wilful ignorance" but common courtesy and professionalism preclude you from doing that. 

As it is - OG for Ashley tonight as Ferdinand made himself look like the c*** he is. Mind, he will be a shoe in now for our next manager under ashley!

I don't so much mind them being given airtime when they're challenged like tonight. 9 times out of 10 they'll make themselves look foolish like rio tonight. It's a world away from sky where they have wise on for the benefit of his superior knowledge or something, listen to him praise Ashley and then conclude with something along the lines of "there you have it folks, straight from the mouth of football expert Dennis Wise." No critical analysis, no challenging his opinion or anything.

The daily fail are reporting

‘The retired centre back also pointed to how Ashley spent millions to get them back in the Premier League before spending £60million more on a striker and midfielder.

'He spent £30m on a striker, £30m on a midfielder – as he is trying to sell the club – both of them get injured. £60m down the drain. Would you do that?'

I mean did he not listen even the worst journo would know we havnt spent that much on players?

Also it was explained to Rio by Jenas the last time he was on that it wasnt Ashley’s £50million, we generated at least £70million in player sales and he still peddles that shit again.

Presumably it'll be second-rate presenters/pundits for the Blackburn replay?

A hastily made "Rio Ferdinand talks s***" banner in the away end could be fun.

Rio holding a bowl, Oliver style, with ‘Please Sir, Can I Lick Your Arse’ written on it.