Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't take any notice, it's par for the course with The Chronicle comments section. Those people don't know anything about anything but will happily comment on everything, it's not limited to the football section.

I wouldn't take any notice, it's par for the course with The Chronicle comments section. Those people don't know anything about anything but will happily comment on everything, it's not limited to the football section.

That summary also applies to Chronicle journalists too.

Owld Downie embarrassing himself on Twitter I see too by having a pop at fans.

who? :???:

Unsure if I just don't get twitter or he's deleted comments but I can't see where he's popping at anyone?

View Tweets & Replies

Owld Downie embarrassing himself on Twitter I see too by having a pop at fans.

who? :???:

Unsure if I just don't get twitter or he's deleted comments but I can't see where he's popping at anyone?

Calling Happy Face a “bottler” for posting figures twitter then not wanting to go on TV and talk about them (cos Downie won’t analyse them himself). Totally unnecessary.

:lol: Yes, apparently it's upto laymen, who first have to learn the skills of debating live on telly with seasoned pros, who have it out for them and are looking at attack at every opportunity, to debunk the absolute garbage being spewed by professionals, whose job it is to get it right.