Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just think the whole 15th to 20th January thing is him looking at games where we can get people in to make a difference. We have Stoke on the 1st I think then it's Luton in the FA cup so you aren't going to get anyone in for Stoke so he is then looking at the 15th when we play Swanse and he wants players in for around then so they can start making a difference. I think those dates have nothing to do with the takeover.

If Chelsea sell Hazard they could then come in for Colback as a replacement and offer us big money. That will give Rafa something to spend

That's just being daft. Colback's a midfielder, how would he be able to replace a forward?

If Chelsea sell Hazard they could then come in for Colback as a replacement and offer us big money. That will give Rafa something to spend

That's just being daft. Colback's a midfielder, how would he be able to replace a forward?

The ginger pirlo can play anywhere as well you know it, stop being facetious

Deal is already done, clauses or no clauses, it’s all agreed and just taking time to process. It’s moved on to transfer targets, all of this talk is irrelevant.

Is this just your feeling or something you know. I am hoping it's something you know.

Deal is already done, clauses or no clauses, it’s all agreed and just taking time to process. It’s moved on to transfer targets, all of this talk is irrelevant.

Pardew will also leave at the end of the season.

Shearer saying "if the new owners are to take over" seems like a bit of a slip.

How so?

He seemed to say that they (Amanda's army) want Rafa with some conviction, almost as if he had spoken to them himself. We're all just desperate to make positive inferences about absolutely anything though. :lol:

Shearer saying "if the new owners are to take over" seems like a bit of a slip.

How so?

He seemed to say that they (Amanda's army) want Rafa with some conviction, almost as if he had spoken to them himself. We're all just desperate to make positive inferences about absolutely anything though. :lol:

Said Rafa had Chicharito and Abraham lined up over the Summer.

£140k a week according to Sky Sports, ridiculous numbers if true and as much as we need a decent striker even i'd balk at paying that much for him.

With the transfer fee plus agents fees and everything else you're looking at upwards of £45m over the 3 year contract.  He's alright but he's not worth that.