Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A lad i know's Dad was one of the stewarts that had to look after Pardew on match days. All he got was a pie at half time.

Could have got pards poisoned if we knew that info

Aye, Steak & Novichok.

Simon Weston

Published 24 minutes ago

Would rather read a HTT novel than shop here!!!

Shop is dirty and unorganised , staff don’t care because they are paid so little and they only stock overpriced tat.

BURN!

I think I’m the only person who enjoyed this.

Guest Howaythetoon

Simon Weston

Published 24 minutes ago

Would rather read a HTT novel than shop here!!!

Shop is dirty and unorganised , staff don’t care because they are paid so little and they only stock overpriced tat.

Melts my heart  :smitten:

I've never been so angry about a company. Bereft of any class, ethics or trust, run by a individual who brings a new meaning to the term despot.

Hope his helicopter goes so high it leaves the atmosphere.

:lol:

Erm that might have been me  :lol:

My sons mate said someone is starting a instagram and twitter account for suggestions on how you would like Mike Ashley to die, would be interesting if it went viral

Really hope they don't tbh

Agreed.

Wouldn’t be surprised if those Instagram accounts are the work of Bishop. Sow the seeds and let the media do the rest..

Fat cunt. On the fucking slim chance I see him, I'm going to bash him up. Fat cunt.

Read somewhere his close protection team are ex SAS, good luck with that!

;D  ;D  ;D

His "close protection team" are stewards from the club when he's at NUFC matches. On minimum wage.

Nah, he has some ex SAS who follow him to our games.

Err, naah,  I used to work with one of them, part time steward in the directors box/ players lounge area. Went to away matches with Ashley.

Fucking gibbering idiot coupled with serious lack of eye contact. Shows he's socially awkward and a complete lying crook

I imagine him like this when he negotiated the terms to which he was supposed to repay his parents (back when they financed his first independent store).

Imagine needing SaS or stewarts as minders to go out for a pint- and not getting to thinking , maybe I need to change my ways.

He pisses that many people off in business, never mind NUFC fans.

Imagine needing SaS or stewarts as minders to go out for a pint- and not getting to thinking , maybe I need to change my ways.

He pisses that many people off in business, never mind NUFC fans.

Sky seem to love him. I mean, who in all honesty isn't going to watch the matches on sky if they decide to stay away?