Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very wishful thinking but even by Ashley’s standards the money we’ve avoided spending this summer is extraordinary. Assuming he’s just not deliberately pissing everyone off, is there the hope of a takeover? Ashley is seemingly raking in as much cash as he can, hasn’t released these funds to Rafa and knows the fans are on the verge. He’ll not get his asking price but he can offset much of that by the current penny pinching and whatever pilfering is going on. It would also leave any new owners without the burden of taking on payments and contracts for any new signings in Ashley’s last days.

I know I’m talking bollocks but it’s a nice thought on a sunny Saturday night before the shit storm starts next weekend when we start with Joselu up front....

But as per usual, if he was transparent instead of a lying cunt he could probably get away with that. Just saying he's had enough and wants his money back hence no transfer funds. Fine, take it and fuck off.

But as per usual, if he was transparent instead of a lying cunt he could probably get away with that. Just saying he's had enough and wants his money back hence no transfer funds. Fine, take it and fuck off.

Agreed, would happily accept no investment if it was to help reduce the loan  BUT the fat bastard wants to have his cake and eat it too

If only his parents had ignored him when he asked for ten grand to open a shop we wouldn’t be i the fucking mess we’re in now.

If only his mother had ignored his father when he said I'm too fat to father children

We need to take our fight to him.

Instead of attending away games we should just go down and protest outside his homes or SD, get this fucking cunt out.

Even if he doesn’t listen it will cause him stress, this guy is an obese middle aged man, his body will only be able to handle so much punishment.

Instead of attending away games we should just go down and protest outside his homes or SD, get this fucking cunt out.

Even if he doesn’t listen it will cause him stress, this guy is an obese middle aged man, his body will only be able to handle so much punishment.

Got to love this lad.

Got to love this lad.

I might be wrong, but I want this cunt out.

I’ve never been one to just sit back on things.

Agreed, because the PL wouldn't dare piss off it's owners. they don't give a single fuck about the fans or the long-term impact of these clubs. It's all a business now, no longer a part of the community anymore. Shameful stuff.

On my phone so can't link it (too much effort) BUT story being peddled that Ashley still has the club for sale which is why there hasn't been a lack of player investment.

Absolute bullshit being peddled, just a way for him to try and get the fans to back off with the protests. Anyone that falls for this is a weapons grade moron.

Next away game nearest his house, after the match the 2-3000k fans need to go to his house- like in crocodile dundee2- no violence just a big crowd making a nuisance at his gates and walls.

Mick Dundee can sneak in past the machine guns, and pinch the TV money back.

On my phone so can't link it (too much effort) BUT story being peddled that Ashley still has the club for sale which is why there hasn't been a lack of player investment.

Absolute bullshit being peddled, just a way for him to try and get the fans to back off with the protests. Anyone that falls for this is a weapons grade moron.

52,000 will fall for it.

Story makes no sense. Club should have still been able to use it’s own TV money to buy players, and anyone interested in buying would be severely concerned about the lack of investment and squad improvements.

Guest chopey

The club is swimming in money huge overall profit on transfers biggest TV deal in the history of football which allows small clubs that were scratching a living a couple of years ago to buy £25 million players and a billionaire owner and we are getting fed stories that the club is broke it's a joke and not a funny one.

Story makes no sense. Club should have still been able to use it’s own TV money to buy players, and anyone interested in buying would be severely concerned about the lack of investment and squad improvements.

Yep, including cash in the value of the club, knowing that cash has to be spent on the club anyway, kinda pointless. However, it’s a story for the fans hoping they’ll lap it up. Some will (2Ameobis for example).

Of course they will lap it up. The amount Ashley has lowered most fans expectations and standards are incredible.

Championship/ league 1 level players who were getting called by fans to play more games like abeid, Aarons, vuckic, Armstrong, bigirimana etc was incredible. Not a premier league player amongst them