Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Deleted his account. :spit:

EDIT: Nope, changed it to @shearerslegend and put his name on there. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Looking at their tweets think probably a mackem rather than the bishop.

Did people really think it was anything else? :lol:

:lol: No, but trying to work out where he was trolling from was some light fun. Then showing him up on Twitter was canny.

This page might be useful if we want to ramp up the pressure on wor Keith.

https://www.kbapr.com/clients/

Their twitters (first page anyway, kids are up now):

@40deanstreet

@arthurmurray

@wearechoosey

@cocosaofficial

@cyclonepromo

@faireland

@firetraponline

@heatonsstores

@Hurlingham_UK

@carltonsports

@alandayvw

@active_cover

@everlast_gym

@flannelsfashion

@gelertcamping

@Golddiggaonline

@harleystskin

@Hottunafashion

The FAI is on there......

Not that i believe this wind up but, if true, while i share heartfelt sorrow for your shares. Fuck Sports Direct and any other business the fat mess has his porky fingers in.

I hope they all burn to the ground.

Absolutely, the moment he started putting his tatty signs all over our stadium it became fair game.

I'm just surprised it's taken us this long, so simple BUT so effective.

Aye it is working so far, we all just keep it up and just be utterly relentless with it.

@40deanstreet

@arthurmurray

@wearechoosey

@cocosaofficial

@cyclonepromo

@faireland

@firetraponline

@heatonsstores

@Hurlingham_UK

@carltonsports

@alandayvw

@active_cover

@everlast_gym

@flannelsfashion

@gelertcamping

@Golddiggaonline

@harleystskin

@Hottunafashion

The FAI wouldn’t be able to cope.. 🙂

It seems a bit unfair to some of the companies who aren’t owned by Ashley but if we make them aware that by associating with Bishop, they are fair game. It would certainly hurt his business which can only be a good thing.

We know his modus operandi.. there will be a retaliation of sorts, so we need to be very much united and organised now.

@40deanstreet

@arthurmurray

@wearechoosey

@cocosaofficial

@cyclonepromo

@faireland

@firetraponline

@heatonsstores

@Hurlingham_UK

@carltonsports

@alandayvw

@active_cover

@everlast_gym

@flannelsfashion

@gelertcamping

@Golddiggaonline

@harleystskin

@Hottunafashion

The FAI wouldn’t be able to cope.. 🙂

It seems a bit unfair to some of the companies who aren’t owned by Ashley but if we make them aware that by associating with Bishop, they are fair game. It would certainly hurt his business which can only be a good thing.

We know his modus operandi.. there will be a retaliation of sorts, so we need to be very much united and organised now.

Aye, I'd probably just go for the ones associated with SD, the football ones and the ones being promoted on his stupid kba fashion thing to begin with. Can always expand later if necessary.

I can't believe how people are attacking his other businesses. That's never on, it's a disgrace to see people do that.

That said, there needs to be a protest, but based on the club and not his other honest businesses. This could affect Sports Direct Share Prices, and I'll be honest, I have a few shares in it, and there's no reason to attack his business over this.

I hope the protest against his disgraceful handling of the club goes on though, but it should leave his business alone

Fuck off Mike

I can't believe how people are attacking his other businesses. That's never on, it's a disgrace to see people do that.

That said, there needs to be a protest, but based on the club and not his other honest businesses. This could affect Sports Direct Share Prices, and I'll be honest, I have a few shares in it, and there's no reason to attack his business over this.

I hope the protest against his disgraceful handling of the club goes on though, but it should leave his business alone

Fuck off! Sports Direct is a shameful business, never mind the whole NUFC protest. I hope their shares plummet and you and the fat cunt both end up broke. Anyone who is holding shares in a company (for reasons of financial gain) which acts the way Sports Direct do towards their employees should be lined up and fucking shot! We are talking about a company which has been specifically named in slave labour trials here. So, once again, fuck off, you utter fucking cunt. Fucking "honest business" my arse!

p.s. I might be a little drunk right now, but still, fuck off.

JWZi7Go.gif

JWZi7Go.gif

Perfect giffage :lol:

A strong attack would be questions directed to SD investors. I’m sure we can see SD’s biggest shareholders. Questions directed their way regarding SD’s practices and linking Ashley’s investment in Newcastle would definitely affect Ashley.

If his investors are bothered by all of this then Ashley would react even more.