Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Trust us to get the one tight-fisted billionnaire football club owner like.

Fat fucking clown.

Fuck you, you fat lying cunt. Enough is enough.

I'm sure you know this like but enough was enough many years ago. Next summer, Rafa will walk and enough will be enough. And so on and so forth.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck you, you fat lying cunt. Enough is enough.

I'm sure you know this like but enough was enough many years ago. Next summer, Rafa will walk and enough will be enough. And so on and so forth.

Tbh, my 'enough is enough' was a while ago, but the one I have now is more to do with our own fans than anything else.

If we lose Rafa, get relegated, and have a poor start in the Championship and people still keep going and buying merchandise, that's my limit with the fans, beyond that I'm not bothering with trying to help change anything at that point because I'll be certain at that point that it'll be a complete waste of time. Until then I just hope that enough can be done to change things.

Tragedy now is, if we do actually do alright this season it'll be another massive tick for the 'told you so' Mike Ashley apologists.

Rafa's fecked either way. Do well and they'll say he was moaning about nothing, do badly and they'll just blame it on him anyway.

Need to go all out on this cunt.

It’s gone too far now, Saturday better be the start of forcing him out.

Even if he turns around says the club is for sale, and reports of a deal being close we can’t let up and need to keep at him until the club is actually sold.

Fuck this, he’s wanted to battle with us for years, now we should ice him a fucking war.

Dunno why but I have a horrible feeling Rafa will keep us up, leave next summer.. then Ashley will appoint some McClaren/Pardew type and give them an absolute fuck load of money to spend

Will just be yet another kick in the bollocks

Guest firetotheworks

Dunno why but I have a horrible feeling Rafa will keep us up, leave next summer.. then Ashley will appoint some McClaren/Pardew type and give them an absolute fuck load of money to spend

A funny feeling? :lol: That's almost certainly exactly what will happen and what everyone thinks will happen.

A funny feeling? :lol: That's almost certainly exactly what will happen and what everyone thinks will happen.

havent seen anyone else say it but ok

I agree with "everyone" then  ;)

Guest ElCid

It's obvious he is purposely doing this to stick two fingers up at the fans whilst in the hope that Rafa resigns - don't think it will even though if I was Rafa I would be extremely tempted and I honestly think if it wasn't for the 6 million clause he possibly would.