Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:thup:

The one that still pisses me off the most is his 'We can't compete with Man City' bollocks after we're only asking to at least compete with Bournemouth, Brighton etc.

Cant compete with these so called powerhouses like Bournemouth and Brighton who Bournemouth incidentally have spent more on their record transfers in the last 2 years than we have in the last 22. This is a team that has only spent 8 years higher than the championship in their history

Just wait until next season when we can't compete with the mighty Brentford and half of the other teams in the championship

Hes a fucking lying conman who just manipulates people. Stoning the fat cunt to death is too good for him he's a typical rich bully boy who operates bully boy tactics to people in his life/business because he thinks he can bully and manipulate people who have less in life

Sadly thats how these billionaires operate in business. I hope to god the high street collapse ruins his cheap shit tacky stores but i think as long as theres council estate/dole waller/chav scum in this world he has the niche market cornered

Aye totally agree with this, all council estates should be nuked.  The world would be a much better place if it happened 👍

???

I grew up on a council estate, probably validates the point but  :lol:

The whole council house equals chav/scum thing is utterly mongish like, it's the private landlords that are the problem where I am.

Aye it fucking insulting, ignorant and pathetic thing to say and imply.

Agreed.  Incredibly shit crack.

Fucking brilliant. Kudos to the guys behind it. Love it.

Absolutely.

I’m confident this cunt will be fucking off soon. The ball is well and truly rolling in a meaningful direction and people are coming together. We are one city. We are united.

Has it been taken down?

Still on YouTube if you click the link.

sure bishops gonna be having a word in his ear. "get out mike, its making us all look bad. you may not care but we do."

Keith Bishop doesn't tell Ashley what to do. I doubt that he's any sort of PR guru as well. He's merely a personal assistant to Fat Mike. When I saw them years ago in the pub, his main duty was to serve the beers, stay silent and hold Ashley's pint for him. Evidently his other responsibilities include spying on Rafa's media briefings and probably handling communication with various 2nd rate media scumbags that are happy to peddle Ashley's lies.

It may be deluded and naive but I finally feel that the tide is turning now. A small part of me hopes we put in some excellent performances against tough opposition in the opening games with the fans right behind the team in the stadium and to unfortunately be beaten by better sides. That'd help for the screw to keep turning a bit. Unfortunately, when the wins come though (and they will) this sort of pressure needs to keep up off the pitch.

When you think the cunt of an owner we have can't get any worse, he just surpasses himself with style. I find it disgusting when people including myself say they hope someone dies, but this fat piece of shit, i would sell my soul to the devil if it meant this cunt would drop dead.

Why doesn't he just make us a Plc? He will claw most of his money back and retain control as a sponsorship whore until someone buys more shares from him.

Wed be worth a mint, a football club that makes money?