Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My hope is that continued fan pressure/protests and negative press combined with the attention house of Fraser will require will push him towards a sale end of season.

I guess we'll have to see how much of a gambler he is again this season. He knows without Rafa the clubs value drops massively and is very likely to go down without him and further investment. He either has to sell up or back Rafa to protect his investment. He's proved in the past he goes for the most absurd option however.

:icon_puke_r:

Love how literally the first point he makes is wrong. 102 million spent in 2 years on 18 players

e8DzFSb.png

Looks a lot like 91.2 million to me.  Convenient leaving out of the 112 million brought in from player sales in the same time too like

Ashley 100% paying this cunt

Miserable, insulting and extremely galling to listen to - even though it's quite obviously just a play in this propaganda game.

So that was just a bit of good fortune for Ashley and his pals, then? That Dennis Wise - famed most recently for appearing on the thoroughly undignifying I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here but, more crucially, is one of Mike Ashley's closest allies - just happens to get four minutes' of air-time on a major live broadcast, to be questioned by the staunchly anti-Rafa Richard Keys - whilst sitting next to the staunchly anti-NUFC Sam Allardyce - on matters of Newcastle's ownership? Aye, right. Seems legit.

Fucking bollocks. It's just a fucking game and Wise is a puny little chess-piece; more than willing to be used however Mike wants. Much like Pardew and Charnley and whoever else, he's the type of person that Ashley loves to surround himself with. Weak, willing, accepting, is a cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, when you think about it, outside of Chelsea, Millwall, and possibly Wimbledon fans, who's honestly going to listen to what Dennis Wise has to say on anything? He was absolutely despised as a player by fans of other clubs.

Guest chopey

True, but the concern is that pro Ashley clients are been give airtime to spout outright lies and not everyone is aware of the actual facts

Pretty sure it was Benitez and his advisors who approached Ashley and not the other way round as Wise is claiming

This true ? any links ? Didn't think it was Mike Ashley at all, thought it was more Bob Moncur, Carr etc

Yeah I remember this too. Benitez’s people approached Charnley because he saw Newcastle as a sleeping giant and wanted a project.

I was watching that Man City: All or Nothing documentary last night. It was quite an insight looking into their board meetings regarding player signings and the complete opposite to what I imagine our transfer meetings look like.

Can just imagine this being Charnley and/or Ashley when it comes to transfer window time.

Good man carra lad puts scrotes like Bellamy and that wanker ameobi to shame

He is promoting Rafas thoughts as an ex player, the others are Ashley stooges who have purposely been peddled out to put the shit spin out at his command and Bellamy is just a cunt who hates the club.

The club is in a pretty bad place and won’t charge as this fat cunt will be here for years. The southern media and pundit spin in the main are coming out with outright lies and factual bullshit to try and justify Ashley and it’s working. He has no intention of selling and even has the audacity to increase the price 100 million to ensure that nobody bites.

There is not the same positivity with the manager and the players as they know the future picture and see Ashley has no intention of trying to build on the potential but gamble on the usual finishing 17th. Our support is split with the majority just sitting in their seats in acceptance with the odd shout of FCB. People can argue about attending or not but just can’t understand the mentality of doing SFA apart from a few and even then they get criticised.

Come next summer one manager down, the few quality players we have away, to be replaced by further loans and other teams rejects. Roll up Pardew, Allardyce or Warnock your time is coming and the ones sitting their doing nothing deserve it all.