Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't bring myself in to this season, I haven't watched a game yet, no longer subscribe to Sky, I've stepped away from anything MA has his grubby mitts on but now I feel like I'm just waiting for the inevitable. It feels like, what's the point of Rafa being here when this time next year he definitely won't, waiting for the inevitable makes it impossible to enjoy the now.

Rafa has tried his hand, he's tried to weed Ashley out by bringing Staveley in, but ultimately the fat guy wants to go nowhere, he's raking it in from us. No other manager worth his salt will touch the job now after seeing what they've done to him so it's back to the scrap heap to find a has been to pay pittance to and take the flack for Ashley's misgivings and move the spotlight away for another X amount of years.

If Ashley doesn't go this season then NUFC will have lost it's last shred of dignity in Rafa. It seems like half the support couldn't care less though.

I can't bring myself in to this season, I haven't watched a game yet, no longer subscribe to Sky, I've stepped away from anything MA has his grubby mitts on but now I feel like I'm just waiting for the inevitable. It feels like, what's the point of Rafa being here when this time next year he definitely won't, waiting for the inevitable makes it impossible to enjoy the now.

Rafa has tried his hand, he's tried to weed Ashley out by bringing Staveley in, but ultimately the fat guy wants to go nowhere, he's raking it in from us. No other manager worth his salt will touch the job now after seeing what they've done to him so it's back to the scrap heap to find a has been to pay pittance to and take the flack for Ashley's misgivings and move the spotlight away for another X amount of years.

If Ashley doesn't go this season then NUFC will have lost it's last shred of dignity in Rafa. It seems like half the support couldn't care less though.

This is so saddeningly true of how myself and a lot of other supporters I talk to feel, it's like waiting on terminal cancer to do it's job.

Nah Fat Sam likes money to spend and he'll get fuck all here, can't see it myself.

That's why we've been saving money while Rafa is here :jesuswept:

Still can't see it, last time he gave Fat Sam money it was wasted big time, he's just a tight fucking arsehole.

Its the best season well probably have for a long time if Rafa leaves which he probably will. Enjoy it, it's the best we will get for a while with Ashley owning us.

That’s brilliant. The first time I’ve heard a neutral pundit get it and put it across so cogently.

Love how he also mentions Ashley’s use of journalists and ex-players to get his propaganda out

Something has to happen at the Chelsea match man, on tele again, boycott, walkout, late entry into the ground, just something, we can't let the anger just blow over, that's what Ashley wants.

There have been anti Ashley songs at both the two games this season, encouraging signs that the match goers are up for it aswell, we need to take it to the next level now, an organised protest AT the ground.

This is fucking war.

Guest The Little Waster

Sadly there is no anger , at least not from the 52000 who still attend matches , just a resigned acceptance . Imagine Ashleys boot stamping on an NUFCs fans face forever and you get the picture

That’s brilliant. The first time I’ve heard a neutral pundit get it and put it across so cogently.

Love how he also mentions Ashley’s use of journalists and ex-players to get his propaganda out

I love the way Bellamy squirms right as he says that.

I love the way Bellamy squirms right as he says that.

Was just about to say that.

Sadly there is no anger , at least not from the 52000 who still attend matches , just a resigned acceptance . Imagine Ashleys boot stamping on an NUFCs fans face forever and you get the picture

In a way you are right. Rangers,Blackpool,and West Ham more recently, their fans have shown more in actions rather then words.

People and fans need to take some form of action rather than just talking about it. And take responsibility as individuals,it seems most fans need to hop on board with others or feel they have to be part of a group or organised event, just resign from all things nufc if you are serious about anything anti-Ashley.

People here don't deserve an owner like Ashley, but those in the stadium do.

Sorry but that's bollocks. Fans do what fans do, nobody deserves someone to come and take their club hostage.

When they do fuck all about it and sit on their arses doing absolutely nothing then they certainly do deserve it.

People here don't deserve an owner like Ashley, but those in the stadium do.

Sorry but that's bollocks. Fans do what fans do, nobody deserves someone to come and take their club hostage.

Fair point. But don't moan about something and then fund it.