Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He rejected the very offer he’s now supposedly after just a few months ago.

He’s either now realised he’s made a mistake and wants Staveley to come back in without having to ring her and apologise, or he is playing another one of his tricks where he tries to make out as though he’s not the one to blame.

He rejected the very offer he’s now supposedly after just a few months ago.

He’s either now realised he’s made a mistake and wants Staveley to come back in without having to ring her and apologise, or he is playing another one of his tricks where he tries to make out as though he’s not the one to blame.

Its bullshit man.

I personally think its all coming to an end, I expected this either way, whether he's just taking the piss or is intent on selling.

I do believe the pressure from the fans, our performance on the pitch so far and external pressures from sd are getting to him. He's better off without us. We've done our bit in terms of being an advertisiment whore for his tat empire, we only bring negative association now, it's mot worth it.

Keep up damaging his brand, he doesn't like it.

I've held back on commenting on this for a while now but, from friends and former clients of Ms. Staveley, I can say with 98% conviction that she's an absolute bullshit artist.

My opinion also. Hope I'm wrong. A year later and nothing has made me change that thought.