Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Fucking hell, can’t we just get an immoral oligarch, thai dictator or human rights-abusing royal family like everyone else?

IF that's true and it's a big if because it's the sun rag then it's time to walk away, it goes from bad to worse for us.

It won’t be true. Even when you read the article there is nothing to suggest that he’s doing anything like a crowd funding campaign, sounds more like he’s been trying to get investors.

IF that's true and it's a big if because it's the sun rag then it's time to walk away, it goes from bad to worse for us.

It won’t be true. Even when you read the article there is nothing to suggest that he’s doing anything like a crowd funding campaign, sounds more like he’s been trying to get investors.

Not that I believe the article but that's still a slight worry in of itself why go to try and buy the club not having sufficient funds to do so.

Also while may be able to generate our own income unless he is keeping a massive amount to one side the rebuild to the infrastructure and team run into the 100's of millions. Is he going to put it all on as club debt would be a worry.

I mean, it's The Sun. However...

Maybe this is why Ashley sees him as the best fit? He knows we'd have no spending power after the club is sold and it's like one last way for Ashley to put us down.

We’d still have spending power as we could spend the money we earn and Kenyon will be able to get us good deal with other sponsors with his connections.

In fact it’s the fact that Kenyon has connections in the footballing and business world that is overlooked in this story. A man with his connections wouldn’t be setting up a crowd funding account as he wouldn’t need too.

TBH it’s not such a bad idea for a PL club to borrow loads of money at the moment, future income looks superb.

We forget that actual football clubs don't buy players with cash in the bank and rely on staged payments secured on future earnings.

Not that I believe the article but that's still a slight worry in of itself why go to try and buy the club not having sufficient funds to do so.

Also while may be able to generate our own income unless he is keeping a massive amount to one side the rebuild to the infrastructure and team run into the 100's of millions. Is he going to put it all on as club debt would be a worry.

There is no reason other than the Sun’s lies to think that Kenyon is far off the funds to buy the club.

There is no reason other than the Sun’s lies to think that Kenyon is far off the funds to buy the club.

To be fair its all about filling the paper with something but the media line from the leak of who were these mystery bidders said he was short of the 280/300 sale price. Now could be bollocks could be he doesn't think we are worth it or he has more money but it's set aside for a short term and costly rebuild job.

To be honest, he seems like someone who peaked with his previous roles with Man Utd and Chelsea.

His companies are all registered in Jersey out of what looks like a garage.

Something very iffy about the whole thing.. I’m more on the side of the fence that says he’s in cahoots with Mike Ashley.

Something to distract us enough so that all hell doesn’t break loose when Rafa gets fucked over yet again..

Guest Howaythetoon

Kenyon is a bigger chancer than the mackem twats, wouldn’t surprise me if he was seen cap in hand on Northumberland Street asking for spare change next :lol:

It's a none story honestly we know he's looking for investors and as I've said previously we should have concerns over his lack of funding as it means we will be run to generate profit. most likely not to the Ashley levels of stupidity but not run for the benefit of the fans/community which is how NUFC should be ran.