Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Club has sent me an email saying this seasons home shirt is now only £33.

Fuck off.

That'll get the patriots buying them in droves.

Guest The Little Waster

You can't eat your cake and have it too, Mike.

Yes he can , he can also eat yours too the fat greedy cunt

I often start writing something  serious on here about this whole  situation and then give up half way through as I am bored of myself and I don't think I have anything new to say. It is what it is. I fucked off but still sometimes am brought back in due to a love wish I didn't have. The club is like part of my family.  It is like if you had a sibling on smack who you have tried to rehabilitate many times but they always relapse. You cant just ignore something you love even if it is fucked.

I often start writing something  serious on here about this whole  situation and then give up half way through as I am bored of myself and I don't think I have anything new to say. It is what it is. I fucked off but still sometimes am brought back in due to a love wish I didn't have. The club is like part of my family.  It is like if you had a sibling on smack who you have tried to rehabilitate many times but they always relapse. You cant just ignore something you love even if it is fucked.

:sadnod:

Is that the company he used to purchase us in the first place ? If so it's probably the company he's using to remove the Sky money for his own personal use.

This cunt wants to be lord and master of every high street in the UK and with the help of NUFCS millions generated by SKY and other commercial avenues he may just achieve it. Meanwhile the club,the ground,the traning facilities and everything about the club lies in wreck and ruins

When he eventually leaves you may as well knck SJP down as it will be fucking manky by then

But you certainly make sure you don't give them any money when you know what they're going to do with it.

I just saw a chron post on FB about this patisserie Valerie thing. I thought to myself "how many times will I see a comment about it sounding like a French footballer?". I got to four before I gave up. Some of the comments not that far apart either. How very RTG.

My dad mentioned cancelling his season ticket when I spoke to him yesterday. First time he's said that. He doesn't like Ashley but he's also passive and doesn't get involved in protests. Had a season ticket for 30+ years - just doesn't see the point anymore.

there's nowt passive about that. if he cancels his ticket, he's making a stand. good on him especially after over 30 years.