Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No link in the Twitter URL 2/10 wnb.

:lol:

It kept pulling in the 'tweet does not exist' error. :laugh:

We all know it's coming like. :yao:

That effects third party links? Never knew that :lol:

Yep. Due to get up in six hours. Not going to get much work done tomorrow.

Can’t fucking sleep because of this. I really hate hope. Despair is something more natural when it comes to NUFC.

Same here  :lol:

If it is the Saudis none of us are getting fuck all done in January. Might as well take another couple of weeks off.  :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

It should be just formality now. The dark age is finally over.

Now let's hope Saudi is really behind Amanda...

Dark ages are over we await our medieval head chopping masters

Still filing this alongside the Shearer to stay as manager momentum talk only to be told there was never a call back to this day, the 2 wow signings that were said to be mentioned in the corporate area by Lambeezie in 2008 and the Barry Moat deal as well as the countless many other PR released crap that cons us.

Since day one, Ashley has been on a good thing by 'earning' hundreds of millions on the back of us and the TV deal increase will just allow things to get worse.  Every time any sort of heat gets applied to his tenure, a story comes out of nowhere to calm the flames.  Seem to have been close for months and every day we get more stuff of deferred deadlines or people saying to wait.    Last January, Rafa was lied to about signings and he was again in the Summer.  Not one word or action of anger against the fat man whilst the tills still ring and the coffers continue to swell.  He's laughing at us.

Still filing this alongside the Shearer to stay as manager momentum talk only to be told there was never a call back to this day, the 2 wow signings that were said to be mentioned in the corporate area by Lambeezie in 2008 and the Barry Moat deal as well as the countless many other PR released crap that cons us.

Since day one, Ashley has been on a good thing by 'earning' hundreds of millions on the back of us and the TV deal increase will just allow things to get worse.  Every time any sort of heat gets applied to his tenure, a story comes out of nowhere to calm the flames.  Seem to have been close for months and every day we get more stuff of deferred deadlines or people saying to wait.    Last January, Rafa was lied to about signings and he was again in the Summer.  Not one word or action of anger against the fat man whilst the tills still ring and the coffers continue to swell.  He's laughing at us.

Hopefully not for much longer. It’s true through, I’m very mindful this is all a big con. I don’t deep down think it is as I’d hope the names involved would have more self respect, but you just don’t know until it’s done.

Guest The Little Waster

In truth i think most people secretly think this ... but  allow us our little fantasy just awhile longer

Guest Howaythetoon

I think it’s more daft to think it’s not happening now and absurd to think it’s some kind of con. Ashley is in a win win situation here but the longer he stays the more it becomes a lose lose situation. I think he has realised there is not much more he can get from the club and doesn’t have the stomach for the long fight ahead if he were to stay. Doing so would lose Rafa, lose our PL status and lose him millions. He will make a tidy 50m or so profit and that’s what he’s about at the end of the day. He’ll be back at some other poor club though no doubt. It’s happening and will happen and soon.