Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you saying that She has previous form doing this and this is a positive sign ?

Yep. And the same guy who was involved in that deal (Craig Eadie) runs the company which registered Cantervale at Companies House. There is not a track record of setting up companies all over the place for no good reason so that is a positive sign.

However it's not that expensive to do and I'm sure she can afford the £50 or whatever to wind it back down again if the deal fell away.

I would have thought most of the Saudi clans are more worried about purging / being purged right now to worry about football?

Guest Howaythetoon

The final stages of the takeover are in motion and it should be announced soon, perhaps even by the end of the month. All IMO of course. I’m still leaning towards Staveley being the owner with outside investment rather than Man City type takeover.

Are you saying that She has previous form doing this and this is a positive sign ?

Yep. And the same guy who was involved in that deal (Craig Eadie) runs the company which registered Cantervale at Companies House. There is not a track record of setting up companies all over the place for no good reason so that is a positive sign.

However it's not that expensive to do and I'm sure she can afford the £50 or whatever to wind it back down again if the deal fell away.

I would have thought most of the Saudi clans are more worried about purging / being purged right now to worry about football?

It is a good way to get money out of the country and keep it safe though eh?

Saudi Royal family, man

Can't wait to buy the league and CL

Watch the oil suddenly dry up. :lol:

Just waiting for Trump to unleash nuclear armageddon the second the takeover is confirmed :lol:

If nothing else i think you just confirmed the new owner is in fact Trump.

Saudi Royal family, man

Can't wait to buy the league and CL

Watch the oil suddenly dry up. :lol:

Just waiting for Trump to unleash nuclear armageddon the second the takeover is confirmed :lol:

If nothing else i think you just confirmed the new owner is in fact Trump.

:yikes:

Until it’s posted by HTT on Jimbo's tele I don’t believe a word of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYP

Wow! Your going back years with that one

Jimbos tele [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Awesome.

That poster on Newcastle Mad Forum that mentioned about it being sold before the curry night pictures came out was on this morning again throwing out cryptic stuff like it’s going to be and exciting time for Newcastle and this was before anything came out on twitter. http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38208476&page=5

Toonfalifekevbrown he is called.

Very quiet from all the local journos tonight.

Because, as always, they know absolute f*** all.

That's not a bad thing, if twitter is exploding they usually respond fast to say there is nothing in the rumours. If I'm taking over a club and I want to get the local press onside , I give them a heads up with a few "exclusive" lines in there, but to keep it under their hat until just before the official announcement is made.

Oh fuck it, I said to myself I wouldn't get drawn into this false hope shit :)

Clutching I know

Who fucking takes a screen shot, applies markup and then takes another screen shot rather than just pressing done.  Its taken the edge of the “news” for me.

Could have just cropped what he/she wanted to keep private as well.

That poster on Newcastle Mad Forum that mentioned about it being sold before the curry night pictures came out was on this morning again throwing out cryptic stuff like it’s going to be and exciting time for Newcastle and this was before anything came out on twitter. http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38208476&page=5

Toonfalifekevbrown he is called.

Hope he's right, he's seemed cannily sure for a while.

Clutching I know

Same source I guess

Looking at the date of that second tweet, it seems more likely to be the other way around.

The company thing is genuinely intriguing though.

Until it’s posted by HTT on Jimbo's tele I don’t believe a word of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYP

Wow! Your going back years with that one

Jimbos tele [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Awesome.

I've been around a while  :coolsmiley:

Understand the company registered by Amanda Staveley today is NOT related

to PCP takeover of #NUFC, but is a new business start up aimed at improveing

the IQ of journalists and mugs who thought this was a real tweet

twitter.com/lee_ryder/status/948110521693278210

Understand the company registered by Amanda Staveley today is NOT related