Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were other interested parties, besides PCP.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was no one else and Mike was trying to hike up the price all along.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were other interested parties, besides PCP.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was no one else and Mike was trying to hike up the price all along.

I'm of this opinion. Mainly to piss Odin off though.

Was just listening to that Geordie dentist bloke, he reckons the next thing we'll likely hear will be either sale confirmed or not for sale anymore. Think he's probably right.

Toothless info.

Was just listening to that Geordie dentist bloke, he reckons the next thing we'll likely hear will be either sale confirmed or not for sale anymore. Think he's probably right.

No midway option about Amanda shiting on Ashley's face - I'm surprised there's not I have to say.

Wow that is some insight, how on earth does he know the club will either be sold or it won’t. He is a clever guy, you can see how he is a dentist.....

Who the f*** is the geordie dentist?  :lol:

Someone pretending to be ITK but can't say too much as it'll get his source in bother. Because we're meant to believe there's only 3 people involved in this deal. Mike, Amanda and his source :lol:

Ah so just another bellend attention seeker then.  Cheers i'll avoid anything where his name is mentioned then ?

Someone pretending to be ITK but can't say too much as it'll get his source in bother. Because we're meant to believe there's only 3 people involved in this deal. Mike, Amanda and his source :lol:

Ah so just another bellend attention seeker then.  Cheers i'll avoid anything where his name is mentioned then ?

He's not a bellend attention seeker in the slightest.

Maybe not but i suppose you run the risk of being tarred with that brush when you claim to be ITK.

Fwiw I don't think hes claiming to be ITK. I just think what he said is probably true, why would we hear anything until its either a done deal or its off?

Fwiw I don't think hes claiming to be ITK. I just think what he said is probably true, why would we hear anything until its either a done deal or its off?

Because it's a statement of the only two possibilities. I reckon we'll either hear the sale is on or off as well. There's no information actually gained.

Because it's a statement of the only two possibilities. I reckon we'll either hear the sale is on or off as well. There's no information actually gained.

:thup: Aye, lots of people are getting frustrated because there's f'all in the media apart from regurgitated shite. Like many have said no news at this stage is more than likely good news.