Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite what is being said this is the day cunt’s doing. He’s pulled this trick twice before, even if he was telling the truth the cunt has cried wolf too many times for anyone to give a fuck about him.

Time for more drastic action, if this cunt wants to drag our club down then we need to take down SD with us. We need to protest at his stores, disrupt theirs sales, protest at the distribution centre’s and block his wagons in, protest at the HQ and show the people who run SD and the shareholders that how he’s running us has an affect on SD. They have piggy backed off us for long enough and got away with it, time to pay them back. Affect the sales, affect the share prices. Fuck him more than he fucks us.

These lot were as bigger chancers and bullshitters as Ashley. Nothing would have changed. It’s of no surprise we find ourselves here. The damage they’ve done over this window has potentially relegated us.

We know with incontrovertible  proof that Ashley is just an awful awful fat cunt who has fucked us and this club over and over again. We really don't have enough on the others to give them as much blame. Therefore I think it's safe to assume that Ashley is being just an awful, horrible shit stain cunt again. I'll reserve my judgment about the other side.

Guest The Little Waster

As you were everyone ... Ashleys a lying cunt and has no intention of ever selling the club whilst 52000 morons line his pockets ... That is all .

Soon as Rafa leaves, that's me done with this club too.

Same... the man he is hell stay till the end of the season but then he'll go... once I seen the title  of this thread my heart started to beat so fast I've tears in my eyes... the fat bastard is a cancer to this football club  he will never fucking leave

These lot were as bigger chancers and bullshitters as Ashley. Nothing would have changed. It’s of no surprise we find ourselves here. The damage they’ve done over this window has potentially relegated us.

'they' as in PCP? :lol: