Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

So they put a bid in, hear nothing back for 10 weeks and think everything is ok?  [emoji38]

Are you really THIS fucking stupid?

If Rafa leaves off the back of this ... I just can't fathom how even one person still steps into the stadium to watch a game.

What if they need to get away from the wife for a couple of hours?

There are soft play areas everywhere, go play in one of those.

If Rafa leaves off the back of this ... I just can't fathom how even one person still steps into the stadium to watch a game.

What if they need to get away from the wife for a couple of hours?

:lol:

Go to the pub and follow it there.

So they put a bid in, hear nothing back for 10 weeks and think everything is ok?  :lol:

The bid was rejected almost immediately, from what we were told at the time.

Then there is no deal surely? So pcp knew back in November there was no deal at that price and spent the next 2-3 months doing what exactly?

The sportswear retail billionaire is understood to have grown tired of claims that a deal is close to being agreed and felt he needed to clarify the situation because of the uncertainty it has created.

:spit:

If Ashley's lying then it'll get messy. PCP are not going to take it lying down. If he sails under the NDA using "sources", so will she. If he breaks the NDA, so will she. If he's harming her business and she has to break the NDA to defend...a court will likely find in her favour.

Could get messy.

She’s taking Barclays to court for hundreds of millions because they didn’t keep up with their end of the deal. She’ll have Ashley royally fucked if she takes him to court.

Well if this positive action isn't flushing new owners or bidders gasping to have their name dragged through the mud I'm not sure what will.

:thup:

Buyers will surely be queuing up to offer more than PCP were as well.

The sportswear retail billionaire is understood to have grown tired of claims that a deal is close to being agreed and felt he needed to clarify the situation because of the uncertainty it has created.

:spit:

:lol: :lol: Fucking hell man.

Guest firetotheworks

Initial offer still on the table according to Graves. Don't know why I do this to myself like.

Don't do it to yourself, it's definitely over.

PCP don’t sound too disappointed though do they? They’ve basically just low balled his asking price and nothing has developed since. It’s typical Ashley but there seems to be a lack of desire on both parties with both denying fault.

Initial offer still on the table according to Graves. Don't know why I do this to myself like.

If Sky are saying this then they really need to wake up and realise that it’s past that stage now. If they are saying this to create drama and to help Ashley in negotiations then they are even fucking stupider.