Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This man has completely mismanaged the club having us relegated not once but twice, and has the gall to be looking for a great deal on the sale of the club ... :lol:

It's just phenomenal how pig headed he is :lol:

He has made no effort in getting it to it's best potential but is demanding top dollar because he knows someone else can come in and achieve that, and so wants to benefit off of the possibility.

Is there no one with a terminal disease or nothing left to lose who could do the honourable thing and knife the f***ing c*** to death?

Let's just list everyones diseases and illnesses and whoever has the worst does it. If it ends up being someone with herpes then so be it.

I've got a cold, so I guess it's me at the moment.?

Next...

Come to think of it, the alleged motivation for the tweet was to inform the fans. A, if they cared, why wouldn't they do that officially? And B, since when did they f***ing care about the fans?

There's still life in this I reckon.

What tweet?

The Downie one, quoting a 'source close to Ashley'

Oh, you mean the motivation for Ashley's so called statement. Ah yeah, thought you were referencing some other tweet.

Sky have been Nuke's mouthpiece for years and will run any story he feeds them. Last night it was bid increased today it's off, are Ashley & Amanda playing each other through the press?

Nuke [emoji38]

Was supposed to say "Mike's" but we can stick with Nuke. Nuke Ashley.

I remember that time I bought a pair of jeans from Next, put my money on the counter and just left it there with the jeans for 10 weeks and said nowt

I remember that time I bought a pair of jeans from Next, put my money on the counter and just left it there with the jeans for 10 weeks and said nowt

Did you leave the value they had on the tag or significantly less?

Staveley needs to get some on SSN tomorrow and say regardless of what she thinks of Mike Ashley the £320 million is still on the table. Just to clear it up for the retards who believe Ashley.

Where did you get that £320M figure from?

Stop trying to either make the shittest joke ever, or being the most gullible person ever.

Staveley needs to get some on SSN tomorrow and say regardless of what she thinks of Mike Ashley the £320 million is still on the table. Just to clear it up for the retards who believe Ashley.

Media reports in December of 300mil then further reports of an increases offer.

Stop trying to either make the shittest joke ever, or being the most gullible person ever.

Ashley PCP and You are full of shit and yous can all fuck off

From selling crystals for healing and offering Reiki sessions. Very lucrative.

SSN have just relayed what must be from reps of PCP, that a carefully considered bid remains on the table.

The gadgie then said that it looks like this still has legs.

Well MA considers that bid not to be worthy of being considered a bid at all.

So ... nah. No legs.