Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miles Starforth also saying reports of bids/agreements premature. Talks ongoing.

I reckon one morning it'll be confirmed sold on the official site and no one will know a sausage about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thup: Aye hopefully this week, still waiting for Douglas or Ryder to deny it. Glass half full and that.

My wife read out the story from The Star to me this morning. After reading the name Amanda Staveley out she mentioned that she had a friend called Amanda Staveley when she grew up in Ripon. She said her family owned Lightwater Valley. I said "That's the same woman! How come you're just mentioning this now?"

She'd not been following the potential NUFC sale story.

Unfortunately she hasn't seen Amanda for 20 years so I don't think I'll be getting any inside information.

Guest reefatoon

Dentist being all cryptic on twitter again.

At least theres not suggestions its off. Good enough for me at this stage

What's he saying?

He will let you know at tooth hurty hahahahahaha

Luke Edwards’ tweet :lol:

Practically translates to; ‘I understand that the takeover may or may not happen, it’s delicate’. :lol: Wew, insightful stuff.

That's all any of them say, which is why I'm pretty sure they know fuck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the suspicion a lot of these so called ITK's are just posting cryptic shite on Twitter because they've seen the rumours in the tabloids yesterday and are trying to have something out there in the event it does happen this week. But then maybe there's no smoke without fire?