Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

People will have asked all of them on Twitter about it. No idea why people go on like this with our local journalists tbh. People whinge because they're shit (Ryder) and people whinge when we have good, honest ones who are just saying what they know. (Edwards, Caulkin, Hardy etc)

That last tweet just made me think of Swiss Toni

234?cb=20090430230632

"Buying a football club is much like making love to a beautiful woman Paul...You woo them with the fine things, French wines, Belgian chocolates, an NDA so tight you couldn't fit a Rizla through it. Then you hope the other party is interested and provided there isn't the occasional leak, sew up the deal with minimal fuss before loudly announcing it to all your friends..."

234?cb=20090430230632

"Buying a football club is much like making love to a beautiful woman Paul...You woo them with the fine things, French wines, Belgian chocolates, an NDA so tight you couldn't fit a Rizla through it. Then you hope the other party is interested and provided there isn't the occasional leak, sew up the deal with minimal fuss before loudly announcing it to all your friends..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad I didn't attempt this, as yours is so much better than anything I could have come up with.  Class!

People will have asked all of them on Twitter about it. No idea why people go on like this with our local journalists tbh. People whinge because they're shit (Ryder) and people whinge when we have good, honest ones who are just saying what they know. (Edwards, Caulkin, Hardy etc)

Why don’t they just come out and say that they don't know? That’s the issue. Posting very basic and obvious information like ‘this takeover may or may not happen’ like it is breaking news, isn’t helpful at all when the obvious response to people asking them could be; ‘I don’t know, I presume due diligence is continuing’.

234?cb=20090430230632

Very Good, Swiss Tony is a class character.  :lol:

People will have asked all of them on Twitter about it. No idea why people go on like this with our local journalists tbh. People whinge because they're s*** (Ryder) and people whinge when we have good, honest ones who are just saying what they know. (Edwards, Caulkin, Hardy etc)

Why don’t they just come out and say that they don't know? That’s the issue. Posting very basic and obvious information like ‘this takeover may or may not happen’ like it is breaking news, isn’t helpful at all when the obvious response to people asking them could be; ‘I don’t know, I presume due diligence is continuing’.

They still have to make a living though and that doesn't generate hits. :lol:

How are they allowed to spread pure lies? Can a newspaper write pretty much whatever they want? (assuming it's pure made up bullshit)

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/2012/01/12/saltbannedinchipshops.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1421582/thumbs/o-MADDIE-570.jpg?7

etc etc